Sign in to follow this  
pete

Stolen

Well was on my way scouting this morning and like a fool loaded the truck last nite.

Some thugs got ahold of my 15x56 slc and my 10x42 el's.

The bino's are in a pelican dbl pistol case cut out to fit.

They also stole my leica rangefinder 1200

my gps,pocketknife,ipod,stereo,2-surefire lights,my camera

If anyone see's any of this stuff going cheap on some other website PLEASE email me @ pete.t@cox.net

I have serial numbers for all the above except benchmade knife

Thank You

Pete

Sorry man, start calling pawn and gun shops. I hope you had them insured. If you need to barrow the same binos let me know.

Adam

That sucks. I hope they get whats coming soon. If you have not yet done it, contact your auto insurance carrier, you may have coverage. If it was parked at your house, your homeowners policy may cover them. Of course you will need to pay a deductable. Mayby the thugs will cut themselves with the knife!

Leica rangefinder on monster muleys at 8:30am. Probably not yours, but then again...

Insurance is taking care of it but not sure how long it takes.

Hopefully Soon

Also pretty positive they were thugs not hunters so if you see this stuff priced way under It's most likely stolen

Thanks Pete

Seriously a pet peeve of mine. You work so hard for your stuff and it takes a weinerschnitzel like that only a couple of minutes to take it away.

Been there my friend. Good luck.

Sorry about your stuff. Good thing for insurance. That almost happened to me one time but luckily the thugs didn't know how to break into my truck. I wake up a little earlier in the morning to pack my truck now.

I have trail cams up watching every inch of my property.... :ph34r: Anyone steals my stuff is going to get a picture taken of them. :huh: I also put cameras up watching my camp and or parked vehicles while I'm out hunting.... I got pics of a FS guy checking out my camp and helping himself to a cold one from the cooler!

I hope you get better stuff to replace the stolen items! ;)

post-5581-0-25240200-1317802048_thumb.jpg

Bummer- I will pack -up most of hunting stuff the night before but usually have a seperate hunting /ammo bag for the bino's,rangefinder,more exspensive hunting gear - it's packed and ready next to gun or bow by the door - last thing to toss in. I get parinoid when i have to make a last minute stop at store. try to cover everything up.

hate to say it's someone close/neighbor but these are the people who know you are a hunter and see you packin the truck - even some kids from the local school - don't know if ya have hunting decals on truck but most of us do and its a giveaway - they see camping gear and ice chests . it's an easy sign, this guy is going huntin

I've been lucky so far but hate to hear this stuff-

I have trail cams up watching every inch of my property.... :ph34r: Anyone steals my stuff is going to get a picture taken of them. :huh: I also put cameras up watching my camp and or parked vehicles while I'm out hunting.... I got pics of a FS guy checking out my camp and helping himself to a cold one from the cooler!

Wow , Smart guy you must be ex-FBI :) Actually that is a great idea I,m gonna try it. Now if I can just figure out the giant mouse (man) trap!

Pete ,sorry for your lose. Hope those loosers get caught! Sure glad you had insurance!

Wow , Smart guy you must be ex-FBI :) Actually that is a great idea I,m gonna try it. Now if I can just figure out the giant mouse (man) trap!

Pete ,sorry for your lose. Hope those loosers get caught! Sure glad you had insurance!

The Apache indians used Cholla Cactus , AKA jumping Cactus in man traps-Imagine having 5 or ten pounds of Colla Buds flung or dumped on you when attempting to steal or vandalize....LOL

Not an X fed , worse than that! :blink:

post-5581-0-94221100-1317828991_thumb.jpg