vegasjeep

7mm rem mag rifle rounds

I'm putting a scope off my other rifle on my 7mm so I can finally shoot this gun. The scope is stainless and the gun is blued. That's why I did not want to do it.

Anyways looking for a great consistent factory load ammo. What is everyone shooting and what grain?

Also, if anyone has a compareable scope to a Leupold VXII 3-9 x40 in matter they want to trade for a stainless I am open to trading it

7mm Rem Mag 139 gr Hornady SST ... Thats my whitetail round . But differant guns like differant rounds. So go have some fun and put 5 or so differant rounds through it and see what your gun likes.

Both my 7mm likes barnesTSX 140gr&nosler accu 140gr very accurate but the tsx is my hunting round

Just bought my Tikka 7 MM last week and put 20 rounds of 150gr Core Lokt through it. Wanted to see how run of the mill shelf ammo worked. Shot a really tight group at 100.

My 7mm likes 160 gr nosler accbonds sittin on 61.5 gr RL 19

Hornady Superformance 139 gr sst . perfect for Coues deer

thats one of the bullets going through the gun tomorrow morning. I bought 5 different brands.... $200 in bullets. ill shoot 10-12 bullets through and cool down session in between. once dialed ill see which ones are best

Hornady Superformance 139 gr sst . perfect for Coues deer

thats one of the bullets going through the gun tomorrow morning. I bought 5 different brands.... $200 in bullets. ill shoot 10-12 bullets through and cool down session in between. once dialed ill see which ones are best

I bet the 150 grain corelocks will group the best and will kill anything in North America.

120 Barnes X over 69gr of RL-22 or 160 Partitions in Federal factory loads.Remington 700 ADL, 1st year Stainless/Synthetic. This rifle has shot anything well I put in it.

I have some Barnes 160gr Vortex to use on my 12B Mulie hunt and will shoot a few at the range this morning to see how they do.

Dude, I will make you cutsom loads for your rifle.... No sense in spending $200 in ammo, just to see what will shoot!

I did the same thing for Scottyboy, and hes shooting softball size groups at 500 yards

I'll by the remnants from you if you want to make some of your money back. I'm ready to work up a load in my 7mm mag.