Ya hopefully it will be a little cooler but I dont think its going to be.

I'll be staying at my families place in Globe. I wish I was camping though. I'll be in a white F150 with sticker if you see me flag me down. Good luck

I'll be staying at my families place in Globe. I wish I was camping though. I'll be in a white F150 with sticker if you see me flag me down. Good luck

deer movement through 10 am

where are you going to be ? brother-in-law has the same tag... will be helping glass.

james

where are you going to be ? brother-in-law has the same tag... will be helping glass.

james

I'll be some where in between Globe and rosevelt lake. How about you guys?

james

I'll be some where in between Globe and rosevelt lake. How about you guys?

same here.

starting by the mines then go from there.

we have a few good glassing spots.

real rugged country!

james

Hey buddy if you want some extra help on Saturday or sunday let me know my legs are ready and primed from last sunday with AZP&Y. Call me 928-200-0166

Well we found plenty of deer in 2 1/2 days but nothin with antlers on them except a muley. Headed back out tomorrow to give it another shot. Anybody have any luck this weekend?

saw a monster at last light on saturday. saw a nice fork horn on saturday morning but someone else also saw him and beat us to the stalk, but no dice! haha! all in all was a good time. had to come back to work. brother-inlaw still up there trying to locate him. hope he finds him! he has the rest of the week off! supposed to be windy on wednesday and thursday! the weekenders will be gone and should be able to get some space to yourself!

good luck!

james

I lost 2 toenails hiking in there on Friday and am still sore. Lol Real rough country but from the right vantage points is real pretty. Only saw a doe the first morning then some stink pigs on Sunday. Had to come back yesterday and still have 2 of our 4 out there till Wed. Our first time hunting this unit and we might go back south next year, I've never lost any toenails hiking around illegals. Lol Good luck to all.