Red Rabbit

Casey had an OK hunt

WOW!!!  Now that would be awesome!!  A lion and a pig on one hunt.  Congrats on both your trophy's and congrats to your buddy for glassing that lion up!!

You gonna get a full body mount?

ps.  I was also about 20 feet from a lion in 2004.  Unfortuately all I had was a 4" blade buck knife and I was more concerned about being the hunted than actually doing the hunting.

Been there.... Done that... Without the knife! It ain't no fun being hunted by one of them cats !

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :D

YOU A BAD A$$ CASEY!!!

CONGRADULATIONS!!!

:ph34r:

Way to go Casey... great kitty. You sure were excited when you called me right after it happened!!! Guess I would have been too though!!!! Its not everyday you get a lion.. And its damned sure not everyday you get two... way to go.

what a great hunt.congrates to both of you.that's the way to start off the year.mike

I don't know how I missed this topic, I kept reading about a cat you killed in other topics and went searching and found it. Great job! That bothered me a little about the spotted kitten comment. It's obvious those aint kittens and I've killed two cats and have had my hands on several others that were mature sized cats and still had darker spots or lines on the inside of the forearms/chest area. Sounds like a hunt of a lifetime, congratulations!!!! JIM