Sign in to follow this  
azmetalman

Prosecute Eric Holder

I think it was an "end justifies the means" type deal, if you remember BEFORE it came out the ATF was allowing the guns to go across the border there were stories on all of the major channels about the guns flowing over the border and the need to clamp down on gun sales in the US, and this was shortly after the Pres of Mexico got a standing ovation by Congress when he chastised the US for it's 2nd amendment.

he won't prosecute the black panthers for voter intimidation and and he will let gunrunners smuggle guns while he cusses gun laws. yeah, he needs his peepee whacked for sure. but he's only one of about 3 dozen obamaites that need run outta the country. Lark.

he won't prosecute the black panthers for voter intimidation and and he will let gunrunners smuggle guns while he cusses gun laws. yeah, he needs his peepee whacked for sure. but he's only one of about 3 dozen obamaites that need run outta the country. Lark.

Lark I agree. This guy has a track record of being a slimey scum bag. I think your 3 dozen estimate might be real low.

What??? How can this be?

We were promised the most open and ethical administration ever. Now we have project GunRunner aka Fast and Furious which armed the Mexican Cartels to the teeth, Solyndra (535 million dollars of taxpayer money given to a failing "green" company in the guise of creating green jobs, all stolen by the upper execs who then filed for bankruptcy and laid off nearly every employee), our own ATF laundering money for Mexican drug cartels, the MF Scandal where Jon Corzine somehow loses 1.2 Billion dollars of investor's money and has no idea where it went. Our DOJ rabidly eating its own by going after border patrol agents for doing their job and punishing the whistle blowers involved who brought the incompetence of F&F to light.

The whole purpose of F&F/Gunrunner was to create "evidence" that gun stores in border states were arming the cartels. The gun store owners working with ATF were instructed to allow multiple gun sales that they would normally have rejected. They even allowed known felons to bypass FBI background checks. Why? So they could use their propped up gun walking scheme to attack the 2nd Ammendment as a threat to National Security.

The list of scandals and outright illegal acts of this administration would take an entire book just to outline.

If anyone out there voted for Obama, or has any intentions of voting for him again, please, do me one favor. Every day when you wake up, stand in front of the mirror and punch yourself right in the face. You owe us that at least.

We've elected the mafia to run the country. What do you expect?

Easy now big guy, you don't want to insult the mafia!

Mafia My A$$, try muslim's, Mafia aint got shet on muslims. The only people that will be here in 100 years are gonna be muslims, Mormon's and mexican's. The big three and I don't have a problem with two of the three as long as they come here legally. My 2 cents. Oh unless you are talking about the mexican mafia then I may agree with the mafia thing.

I'm like Lark,I voted for the old guy,and the hottie.I couldn't believe it when I seen a Obama sticker on a car today.The guy must have been under a rock since the last election!!!

Fast and Furious was set up to be used as a springboard for more Firearms Regulation. Fresh information from left wing CBS News. Fast and Furious didn't even pass the "sniff test" at their offices. Very interesting facts that are worth reading.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-57338546-10391695/documents-atf-used-fast-and-furious-to-make-the-case-for-gun-regulations/

AMERICA'S FEDERAL GOV'T IS CORRUPT. AMERICAN'S NEED TO WAKE THE F$$K UP PERIOD.

Can I get an AMEN Brother!!!

If anyone out there voted for Obama, or has any intentions of voting for him again, please, do me one favor. Every day when you wake up, stand in front of the mirror and punch yourself right in the face. You owe us that at least.

Ain't that the truth.