DryHeat

Intentionally rude or just ignorant?

Guest akaspecials

Some people consider jump shooting ducks to be rude and unacceptable because it pushes them onto to different areas and makes it harder to hunt them week after week in the same areas. It doesn't sound like it was intentional and most Arizonans are not familiar with duck hunting. I wouldn't let him ruin my day, go find other ponds or get a dozen dekes and learn to call them in. Shooting decoying birds is more fun anyways! :)

1325556416[/url]' post='287021']

He had a COUESWHITETAIL.COM sticker so we could assume that he is not ignorant.

+1 laugh.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

• Like 1

1325556416[/url]' post='287021']

He had a COUESWHITETAIL.COM sticker so we could assume that he is not ignorant.

+1 laugh.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

+ 100 :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

After pondering my choice to post a partial plate number, I have edited the post and removed it. I'll take the hits on that issue, it was a poor choice. For those who haven't tried duck hunting, your missing out on a great activity. It's a lot more frustrating than golf (before I get nailed for that, I haven't played at golf in at least 15 years), but you get to take your dog!

Thanks for the post Amanda. It seems you and a few others understood that this wasn't a rant on bowhunters, a community I unapologetically belong to. Ironically, I changed my plans for New Years day from deer and javi hunting because there wasn't going to be very many more chances this season for the three of us to get after the ducks. We had fun, as usual.

• Like 2

Some people consider jump shooting ducks to be rude and unacceptable because it pushes them onto to different areas and makes it harder to hunt them week after week in the same areas. It doesn't sound like it was intentional and most Arizonans are not familiar with duck hunting. I wouldn't let him ruin my day, go find other ponds or get a dozen dekes and learn to call them in. Shooting decoying birds is more fun anyways! :)

• Like 1

I think they sell duck at cabalas? Just In case you didn't get enough! Minor problem to post. Try having a guy come shake your blind after walking around it for an hour. Just to ask me if this thing worked? Really Robin Hood you did not know if I was in there so what do you think. Lucky I didn't see any coueswhitetail.com tattoos on him. A BIG O' WELL. Better luck next time.

Just go to the closest tank nearby in the direction they flew... you'll find the ducks there. That's a really good strategy in tank jumping. Works for me- I go to the tank that the ducks flee to when cars go by, never fails. Sorry about your hunt- I went to a tank the other day and found a bunch of quads and dune buggies in it mudding!

you know that guy is thinking " I went archery deer hunting on new years and them dang ignorant shot gun shooting quail and duck hunters ruined my day, they should be more respectful of us archers. Iam going to post on ducks unlimited site how rude they are....... this is such a worthless thread to call somebody names over this garbage...........

• Like 1