I participate in the monthly AZSFWC meetings as do a lot of other groups. They have chosen to stay away from this site because of the gross misunderstandings that a lot of folks have presented here. I appreciate the fact that you may not like some of the answers but they are the truth. AS long as individuals are attempting to garner information and ask questions I can choose to respond.

It's obvious the leadership of ADA is still in communication, coordination, support of SFW, AZSFW, AZSFWC... or whatever manifestations they represent concurrently.

It's now up to the membership to decide if this is the course they want their support and funds to represent.

Kent

• Like 3

Does anyone know how many members of the commissioner appointment board are members

of:

AZSFW

AZSFWC

ADA

Is it 3 or more?

Thanks

To my knowledge Hays Gilstrap is AZSFW and Gary Stinson is AZSFWC. Phil Townswnd and Sue Chilton are not affiliated with either organization. I don't know if Don Johnson has any affiliation.

Chilton was a AZG&F commissioner during the same period that Gilstrap was... hope that isn't a gross misunderstanding of a connection.

The other three have to have a qualifying organization, one represents ranchers. The other two ?

We are obviously being ignored and the answers not forthcoming.

Kent

Thank you for the insight, it fills in a few more numbers on the painting, it'd be safe to say since this never went public, these 5 were in a very select few that were offered the opportunity to apply and serve by the framers.

Without making a moral judgement on any individual or their intentions, they bought into the premise to protect their own organization, even if not the SFW connection. That's the best that can be said.

Legislating the public voice and choice into the control of select special interest groups, it's fundamentally aberrant as an American. More like what we are fighting from Obama and his special interests.

This issue needs reversed, not fighting to see who controls the 5 spots, just get rid of it.

Kent

Representative Daniel Patterson has proposed HB 2538 that would repeal the Commission Recommendation Board. The bill will not be heard. Representative JP Weiers is Chairman of the Rules Committee. He will not hear it.

I knew this bill wasn't going anywhere, when I first saw it I thought, 'alright'... but looking at it, it can't and shouldn't. HB2538 isn't wrong, just introduced by the wrong party representatives.

We as a State, did a great job from 2008 to 2010, rallying behind a Governor that stood for and is willing to work hard for what Az stands for. 'She' reversed the G&F commission after the Nappy disaster, she strengthened our pro gun stance, she balanced our budget in trying economic times. After the murder of Mr Krentz by a smuggler, she brought Az to the forefront of a fight that we are still in, it's a fight for our country's and personal sovereignty from enemies both foreign and domestic... She still has her finger in the Federal .gov's eye and won't back down. We are lucky.

The governor can't enact legislation but must have a supporting legislature to vote and then bring the bills to sign.

To change the face of government, we only need to change the faces...

And we did, 2010, besides a fairly strong national upheaval in congress, we stacked the state legislature in favor of the governor with republicans, a huge majority. With our 'vote' we dictated that the opposition's voice will be weak and truthfully... ignored. HB2538 rightfully falls into the ignore category through our previous vote.

Our vote, that's the difference, and we live with it.

2010, while many of us were concentrating on the national congressional elections, 1070 and the fight with the federal Obama machine... SFW also stacked their political power, basically under the radar. SB1200 and the super PAC... and we saw what the culmination of that power was intended for...

Arizona to be converted to the 'Utah experience'... and it ain't over by a long shot.

Kent

great comments. is this another gross misunderstanding, pbj? got another lie to come back with? these guys will try this same thing with a different coat o' pain on it. might even come up with a couple more sentences to add to their feeble first justification. probably use a different rep. or from what i hear, wieirs is done bacause of term limits, so he may try it again on the way out as a lameduck. stay on your toes fellers. and if any of ya "work" a convention, or whatever they call it, be sure pbj and his backdoor buddies know how you feel. the sfw is nothing but a way for gilstrap and his female dog to make money by taking our tags and giving them to their rich buddies. rep wie"n"iers snide comments aimed at us and now pbj's "gross misunderstanding" comment are all anyone needs, to see what their true feelings toward sportsmen are. they are liars, pure and simple. either that or they are so unbelievably stupid that it's hard to imagine. they both have to have a horse in the race. no way anyone would do as much as they have, and continue to do, if they didn't. we are all very fortunate to have a gov that will get in obama's faces and not let him be rude without hearing about it. she has made a lot of progress by making wise choices, with very little fanfare. Lark.

• Like 1

Lark,

Go back and read your last post and see if you can find anything that is so far over the line as to reflect poorly on this forum.

Audsley

no..........i don't. when some con man tries to steal from me or someone i know, i don't see anything wrong with going after them. i'll hit em on the break, when they're on the ropes, even reach around the ref and slug em in the throat and kick em when they're down. a fourflusher is just that. these guys are not honorable and their actions are to be abhored. they tried real hard to steal something very dear to the people they claim to represent, and used the money those same folks donated to them to fund it, and then they've lied about it. at least in my defintition of a lie. if someone intentionally tells you something and either embelishes it or holds anything back that pertains to it, even if they give you 99% of the truth, they are a liar. sfw, wiers, bpj, anyone involved in this tried to pull a fast one and luckily for us, they got caught. under cover of darkness, by hiding in the brush and by going around back, just like a coyote. and i don't see where they deserve any amount of pity and would use lanuguage that you can light a fire with to their faces. and didn't do that here. what they tried is dispicable. and they tried to do it to the very folks they claim to support and used the funds they dontated to do it. i think everyone here has used a great amount of restraint in their comments, especially when you consider what almost happened. and i'll bet you a bunch that they aren't done with this. be vigilant. Lark.

Go tell that long tongue liar

Go and tell that midnight rider

Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter

Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down

Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down

You can run on for a long time

Run on for a long time

Run on for a long time

Sooner or later God'll cut you down

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand

Workin' in the dark against your fellow man

But as sure as God made black and white

What's done in the dark will be brought to the light

Johnny Cash

I dont belong to the ADA but if I did I would be looking for new leadership. :angry:

I agree 100% with this. If the ADA is to be credible at all they need to clean house.