Sign in to follow this  
BRKNAROW

Baiting

Well this has most definately been fun! There is nothing i like more than playing the devils advocate :ph34r: Sure helps pass the time at work. Lark ya kinda lost me when ya started talkin bout looks and movies, where the heck did that come from?

this is fun ain't it.? maybe if tex was out on the beat instead o' playin' on the computer we wouldn't have such a illegal alien problem.? guess they learned to shy away from the bait.? whattaya bait em in withanyway?? 3rd grade.? now that's funny right there, i don't care who ya are.? lemee see, when was i in the 3rd grade?? dang that was a long time ago.? it amazes me at how folks think it's ok to make personall attacks and then always get mad if ya gig em back a little.? hey tex and dot, with them classic good looks o' yours, how come ya quit the movies?? well, it's time to go home.? i gotta horse to shoe.? been fun.? i'll be back tomorrow.? later dudes, Lark.

Ever heard of days off?? Its quite the concept.. you work 5 or 6 days, then magically you get a couple off in return! Wow, it's magic!

Yeah, I admit it, this whole illegal problem is my fault.. Thanks for spillin the beans, Lark. I admit it, they only cross whenever I have days off. I'm so sorry, Arizona. I'll try to work harder... ( note the heavy emphasis on the sarcasim, Lark)

The illegal problem in this state isn't my problem at all.. Its everybody's...I just try to do what I can while I'm out there, and then go home that night knowing I did what I could for the day, and that there will be PLENTY more for tomorrow.. I'm betting thats more than what you can say you ever did for your country. You just like to sit at home and complain and arm chair quarterback... If you don't like the BP and what it does, WHAT DO I CARE? There's plenty of your kind in this state who hate us already! What's one more?? Sounds to me like like we got another bleeding heart sympathizer on our hands! :ph34r:

I never got mad or made personal attacks on you. Your ignorace is quite comical to me actually. It opens my eyes to see how "other" people precieve their world.

And as for the " classic good looks" of mine, thanks for askin.. they have got me a long ways in this wonderful world. Beautiful is a beautiful thing...

Watch that back end of that caballo.. it just might kick ya in the knoggin and put ya into the right frame of mind...

this is like fishin' for blue gills. easy to hook, they fight like heck for their size, but they're still just little fish. so now i'm a midget, anti American, illegal alien sympathizer. did ya forget nazt and commie? dang, now i'm gettin' a complex. hey tex, if ya wanna make yer quota for the month, just go to ellsworth and ocotillo. guarantee ya you'll fill yer stringer there. if i can find em, why can't you? all ya need for bait is a landscaper truck. and the movie star deal, i just heard that you and dot were stuntmen in brokeback mt, was all that was about. Lark.

this is like fishin' for blue gills.  easy to hook, they fight like heck for their size, but they're still just little fish.  so now i'm a midget, anti American, illegal alien sympathizer.  did ya forget nazt and commie?  dang, now i'm gettin' a complex.  hey tex, if ya wanna make yer quota for the month, just go to ellsworth and ocotillo.  guarantee ya you'll fill yer stringer there.  if i can find em, why can't you?  all ya need for bait is a landscaper truck.  and the movie star deal, i just heard that you and dot were stuntmen in brokeback mt, was all that was about.  Lark.

Well, good mornin' Sunshine...

You never cease to amaze me with the load of crapola that seems to spew from that mouth of yours.. I think your mama needs to wash it out with a little soap..

I never called ya a midget, or Anti- American.. But I did call ya a bleeding heart sympathizer. But I can't fault ya there.. I know ya need someone else to talk to while you dig those ditches for a livin'... :ph34r:

As far as the quota, I'm not your local podunk sheriff.. heck, I'm not even a cop for that matter.. Where did you come up with that??? Qutotas.. You make me laugh!!

And as far as the Brokeback stunts, sorry buddy, I only did stunt work in the sequel... But if ya didn't recognize me, thats because you could only see my backside in all of the scenes.. If ya catch my drift!!! :lol: :lol:

442b092e374cd6ba.jpg

dang, i got another bite. hey tex, if ya ain't a cop or a podunk sherrif, what are ya? bp's ain't cops? no wonder ya can't catch nobody. what's a podunk anyway? another brokeback term maybe? why can't ya arrest alla them "immigrants" that hang out by my house? this is too easy. Lark.

Thats an easy one to answer.. Umm, the BP are, ummm, Border Patrol Agents..

Its not called the U.S. Cop Patrol.. Wow.. that was so easy to understand, you might even understand it. But then again, I don't know,, cow turds can get pretty thick and hard...

Do you think that by talking trash about my job in every response you give that you are getting to me or hurting my feelings?? Is that all you can dish on me about is my job? All it's doing is bring out your true colors everytime you type.. Those bleeding heart , rainbow striped colors of yours...But that's fine.. . Surely you got something better than that... That's WEAK, Lark, WEAK!!! But I know, jealosy is a hard habit to break.

As far as the "immigrants" around your house, if ya didn't live in the ghetto, you might not have that problem.. Sorry bud, I can't help ya there..

Lark, I gotta say.. I think I've come to the conclusion that you've got a man crush on me!! You just can't get enough of me, can ya?? I don't blame ya, though.. heck, I would to!!

And as far as the ppp.gif goes, I can hang with the best of them all day long!!!!!

You guys should have one of those jello wrastlin' matches!

Maybe we could get Scarlett Johansson to be the ring girl!

:ph34r:

You guys should have one of those jello wrastlin' matches!

Maybe we could get Scarlett Johansson to be the ring girl!

:lol:

Naw, if we did that, Lark might get too excited with the thought of being able to roll around in jello with another man and ruin the jello a little too prematurely.. If ya catch my drift!!! :ph34r: :lol:

Scottyboy,

Although I do agree with most of your post's about how everybody should hunt how they want to. I do have one question. If Texas is heaven on earth,then how come they have no coues whitetail?

Noel

This was a really funny string until it went south.

This is a family site, guys.

I'm out!

Mike

I agree with rembrandt,

Hunt wherever the heck you want and however you want as long as its legal go for it and nobody on here has any business judging anyone else for the way they choose to hunt. Way to go though, nothing like alienating members of the group you need to rely on most to ensure that hunting remains a privilege regardless of how you choose to do it. Man sure hope an anti ties onto this thread and sees that some hunters really do fit the stereotype they push. :ph34r: AG

the ghetto? dang, i thought the rancho neglecto was a little piece o' heaven. now i live in the ghetto? crap. no wonder my hubcaps disappeared. you're right foot doc. i'll be nicer. just not to texans ;) Lark.