Sign in to follow this  
BRKNAROW

Baiting

ain't no sense arguin' with a texan. 'specially an ex-texan. sorta reminds of these illegal aliens talkin' about how good it is in mexico. just keep thinkin' that i'm a sawed off little feller. fine with me. and the correct term is napoleonic complex. i think napoleon syndrome is a band in austin. easy to see how you'd get em "corn"fused. but if yer gonna live here, learn the language. if sittin' in a stand over a cornhole is the only way you can hunt, well have at it. far be it from me to keep a dude from doin' what he can do. but ya oughta see why other folks prefer to actually hunt. it's a lot more fun. too hard to explain. just try it. sittin' on a water hole or corn or anything like that is just too boring. i saw a tv show where some yankees were playin' video games and listening to music on their headphones while sittin' on corn. boy, that looked like fun. hunt how ya want. but don't try and convince me that you "have" to hunt over bait. anytime ya wanna come and try and keep up in the chollas, gimmee a holler. it'd be fun :blink: Lark.

Get over the "have to" bit already it was a poor choice of words. And you know, it takes all kinds to make this old world go round a point you obviously have issues with cause they way i'm readin you is that its your way and anyone else who does it differently, is wrong and that my friend is truly sad. Ignorance it seems is truly bliss. :blink:

Take 'er easy on who your callin an "ex Texan" I'm a Texan through and through... the only reason I moved out here in this desert is to protect "your" state from the very illegals that you love to talk about. I didn't have a choice on where I got to go on the first go round. Trust me, it wouldn't have been here...And as soon as the gov't gets its head out of its you know what and the traffic slows down, which it will, I'll be leaving this state and headed back to God's country.. either Texas or Montana...

And as far as you thinking that I only hunt over bait, heck, I didn't even know it was legal out here till this disscussion came up. I haven't hunted over any "bait" since I was in Canada in '01. And I damned sure haven't done it out here. I've taken my coues deer and pronghorns out here the same way everybody else does.. Hiking and glassing.. I have never said once at any time that someone HAS to hunt over bait.. Ever.

And it is Napoleon Syndrome... And I learned the language out here just fine.. Why don't you try to learn a little English typing skills, instead of the " i Lurned to tipe in kintuky" style that you tend to use around here...

And BTW, I'd smoke ya through any terrain or country you'd like to give me a go in!! Remember, I play in the cholla everyday...

You bore me. It's like trying to reason with a 3 year old.... I'm though with this topic..

i knew ya'd give up easy. :blink:. botha ya'lls. maybe if you'd bait in them illegals you'd catch more and the minutemen wouldn't hafta help out. oh yeah, who're ya gonna catch in montana? canadiens? like i heard once, only thing good ever come outta texas was an empty bus. later, Lark.

Least he is out there doin something other than bitchin bout it. Speaking of which, do you ever do anything but bitch or complain or put down?

Great entertainment guys, keep typing!!!

Cockyboy vs the Larkster. You guys remind me a lot of each other.

this is fun ain't it. maybe if tex was out on the beat instead o' playin' on the computer we wouldn't have such a illegal alien problem. guess they learned to shy away from the bait. whattaya bait em in withanyway? 3rd grade. now that's funny right there, i don't care who ya are. lemee see, when was i in the 3rd grade? dang that was a long time ago. it amazes me at how folks think it's ok to make personall attacks and then always get mad if ya gig em back a little. hey tex and dot, with them classic good looks o' yours, how come ya quit the movies? well, it's time to go home. i gotta horse to shoe. been fun. i'll be back tomorrow. later dudes, Lark.

only thing good ever come outta texas was an empty bus.

:blink: Lark, You crack me up :o

Like I said before, however you want to hunt, hunt, don't worry about what other people think as long as you enjoy it and it is legal, that is all that matters. Everybody should have their own opinion, and you should care about your opinion, I can listen to all your opinions, but I don't have to change mine and you don't have to change yours, but if everybody always agreed on everything this would be one boring world. Good Luck and God Bless

This is all good talk.Not to get off the subject, but I have a border patrol agent as a client. He takes his job very serious. The reason we have this huge border problem is not them.It is the huge neglect of the goverment for years and years.Now it has snowballed into a monster problem. My sollution is to annex Mexico (Just kidding)Although I do think we need to declare war on keeping are borders safe.

Noel

I can't stop laughing :lol: . This is a fun topic to read. It cracks me up to see some guys taking the "bait" :ph34r: and letting Lark get them all worked up. Anyways, I say hunt how you want as long as it's legal.

CHD would of had this all solved back on the first page. :ph34r: I sure do miss the little fella.