Sign in to follow this  
archerycrazy

It"s time for sportsmen trise up in unity

Sounds like some of these guys were really counting on that money. They probably pulled a Clark Griswald and put the deposit down on the new swimming pool before the bonus actually arrived.

Clark-Griswold.jpg

Sounds like some of these guys were really counting on that money. They probably pulled a Clark Griswald and put the deposit down on the new swimming pool before the bonus actually arrived.

Clark-Griswold.jpg

......and they ended up with nothing but "The Jelly of the month club".

These jokers are just getting started. Looks like they have several reps in their pocket pretty deep. The money is secondary. They want the tags. They get the tags, then auction them to the rich guys and then the gilstraps get all kindsa money in payback in the way of lobby fees and then the in the pocket reps get their kickbacks in the way of jobs for their wives and kids and donations to their reelection funds and they all go away happy. Only a monkey wrench got tossed in along the way. Somebody finked on em before they got it in the backdoor. If you think they are pissed at the commission and krp and others, it ain't nothin' compared to how pissed they are at whoever finked em out. The muddier it gets, the clearer it gets. Hold on tight, this might get rough. Stick together tight. Except smacky boy. Pretty clear what side he is on. Go away punk. We got better things to do. Lark.

I had faith you would come on here with your conspircy theories and your fingers and jaw running in overtime. I'm starting to see your stance on things.

It's kinda fun picking on a unspected target and just slamming them. You wanna talk about a joke your mirror must be fogged over because your not seeing

the view clearly.

I had faith you would come on here with your conspircy theories and your fingers and jaw running in overtime. I'm starting to see your stance on things.

It's kinda fun picking on a unspected target and just slamming them. You wanna talk about a joke your mirror must be fogged over because your not seeing

the view clearly.

As far as I can see it Lark is running circles around you as he has stayed focused on the problem at hand AZSFW! Yes Lark can get a little "off the wall" but that stuff has its place. What you are saying has no place here and won't be listened to. You just need to fade away, just as you arrived. I don't know who you are and quite frankly I don't care to, just GO AWAY.

• Like 1

Like I told your buddy pbj. It is a conspiracy. No theory to it. It's a fact. You are part of the problem. Go away. Go tell your sfw buddies how you told me off on the Internet like a real tough guy and how scared I am and smart and cute you are. But leave the hardwork to the guys that want to save Az from sfw. You're just another sfw plant. If you want, I'll be home this weekend and I'll give you my address. Really. I will. Punk. Lark.

• Like 1

Like I told your buddy pbj. It is a conspiracy. No theory to it. It's a fact. You are part of the problem. Go away. Go tell your sfw buddies how you told me off on the Internet like a real tough guy and how scared I am and smart and cute you are. But leave the hardwork to the guys that want to save Az from sfw. You're just another sfw plant. If you want, I'll be home this weekend and I'll give you my address. Really. I will. Punk. Lark.

No address is nessasry. I'll be at Sportsman's Warehouse, at I-17 & the 101,parked at the southeast side of the building at 9am sharp. I've been getting these terrible vibrations in my tires so I'll be checking them out. If you don't come help me check my tires your the punk. I call now it's your bet.

No address is nessasry. I'll be at Sportsman's Warehouse, at I-17 & the 101,parked at the southeast side of the building at 9am sharp. I've been getting these terrible vibrations in my tires so I'll be checking them out. If you don't come help me check my tires your the punk. I call now it's your bet.

I will tell both of you to knock it off. Personal confrontations will get us nowhere. It's pretty obvious to me that Smack came on this site for one purpose. To cause trouble. He has provided no civil recommendations in order to resolve the issues ahead of us. Lark, take a break and dont let this joker bait you.

George

Your PAC money influence at work... G&F commission takes a vote and makes an official statement on HB2072 in a meeting... in less than a month there is an attempt to silence them politically.

Tag Grab II... coming soon to a legislature near you...

Kent

Smack, that would really prove a lot, fighting on someone twice (or more) your age.....earn a lot of respect with that one.

Since you seem to be a member of, or at least affiliated with, SFW how about providing some meaningful information about intentions, goals, direction of SFW. All we see are backroom, secret deals that do nothing to help the average hunter. Quite the contrary, SFW seems to be screwing the average hunter to line their pockets and take actions to further the "rich man's sport" by making more tags available for deep pockets. Since most of us are left out why in the world would we support such actions.

Threats? I just wanna show him what a cool guy I am. I never worry about my age. It's just experience. But I digress, it is time to get your hump up fellers. This is gonna be a fight like no other. And the bad guys have a lot of money. A family I know in st johns had some t shirts made for a reunion and in spanish it said, we're not too big, but there are a lot of us. Remember, there are a lot of us. Lark.