Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Water Catchment Project in 37B - March 8-12 2012

Hey All,

Ben Brochu of AGFD has asked for support for a water catchment project to help deer in 37B. Both he and I would love to see a lot of CouesWhitetail.com'ers show up to help. You don't have to stay the whole weekend, even if you can donate one day's worth of your time, that is very helpful. Dates are March 8-12, 2012.

I will be there to work on the project....who else is interested?

These are really fun and useful projects and it's a great time of year to get out there camping in the desert. We usually have a good turnout of CW.com people at these projects, so let's continue the trend!

here is a link to some pics and info from one we did in 2010.

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17733

If you are planning to attend this project, please let me or Ben know, we need a head count because food will be provided Saturday night.

map and directions attached.

Brady Wash Map and Directions.pdf

Would love to go and help, but I will be in Oklahoma that weekend. Mark will not be able to do anything either as he is having surgery next week and will be down for a couple of weeks, then restricted for about 1-2 months. Will be there in spirit!!

I'll be there. Will be bringing three others as well. Can't wait.

Carl

Amanda: I would love to go but my business requires the weekends, however there is a possibility I could get up there on Thursday the 8th. Will let you know when it gets closer!

I worked on the 2010 project and found it very rewarding. The tortilla soup was the best after a hard days work and I will try to be there on Saturday & Sunday. :)

TJ

I almost certainly will be there on Thursday, is there anybody else going to be there then?

I think CMC is coming on Thurs...not sure what time. Email or Call Ben Brochu (see flyer in first post in this thread) to find out who will be there Thurs. I probably won't get there til Friday

I think CMC is coming on Thurs...not sure what time. Email or Call Ben Brochu (see flyer in first post in this thread) to find out who will be there Thurs. I probably won't get there til Friday

Amanda I was hoping to meet you there, but any help I can give our wildlife is good for the sole.

Well, I can't fit no more in the truck so I must be ready. Heading out in a few minutes and look forward to meeting a few more cwt members. For those who will be there tonight, I'm grilling up some pheasant and welcome everyone to try some. First come first served. See ya all there. :)

TJ