Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

new truck

Nice!

Time to buy that CWT sticker for the back window!

Bret C.

John, i actually bought Death in the Long Grass, finished the whole thing in about 2 1/2 days.

I, personally think Amanda should donate a CW.com sticker :D

Casey I think she has stated that if you want the large sticker all you have to do is ask, if you want the small stickers you make a $25.00 donation and she will send you the stickers to stick on your new truck, congrats.

sweet truck, congrats :D !!! when I asked for my cwt sticker i couldnt believe how fast i got it, it looks like thats all youre missin.

Very nice rig Casey, congrats.

Hope to see a pic of a big ol bull or buck in the back this fall :D

so far it is a perfect 100% doug and i took her out coyote hunting today and he called in a dog and i shot it. 1 for 1!!!

thats coyote number 2!

Casey,

The large CW.com stickers are free. So technically I donate them to everyone. You just have to ask for one.

The smaller stickers require a $10 donation (not $25 as someone else listed above).

Here is a link to photos and info about the stickers in case anyone is interested.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/stickers.htm

Amanda

10.00 is a lot better deal Casey, Sorry about that Amanda.

Good to see you youngins get the truck of your dreams. As you get older, you don't need your truck to stand as tall. You just hope is lasts a long time and never lets you down. Glad to see you have a positive attitude about your first experiences with it and realize that the really good things take place outside the truck and the truck brings you all home. After re-reading this, I think the truck is a special thing. Don't put too many expectations on the truck. It can only carry so much. It is up to you to decide how to use it.

I just bought a new one (to me) today myself. I hope to have it by Tuesday. It has nerf bars so I can climb in it and I plan to put a camper shell on it and a bed in the back so I can take a nap.

thats why i bought a new one. my old truck (1988 F-150) wasnt dependable. it would leave me broke down with no way to get there. one of its favorite past times was getting stuck in 4x4 low. thats always fun, especially limping from the bottom of the Black River to Pinetop, now let me tell you, thats fun!

Trucks are a tricky thing. The one I have now that I will be selling soon has this alarm thing in it. I pushed the wrong button and got stuck on the top of a big mountain all night. I tryed to figgure it out in the dark a few times and just had to give up. Got up the next morning with no clue what to do. I finally turned the key on and jumped accross the starter and the thing started up. I drove straight home without shutting it off. Had to stop for gas once in Springerville but left the motor running. Finally made it home.

WHO NEEDS A TRUCK ANYWAY? :P

post-898-1144643952.jpg