Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

The Javelina Hunting Song

My huntin' buddies Annie and Mykala wrote a couple great songs. One is about Javelina hunting and one is about me (they titled that one Hunting Queen). They sang both these songs recently at the women's javelina camp CW.com, Youth Outdoors Unlimited and AGFD hosted.

The Javelina Song is to be sung to the music of "I Will Survive" and the girls did a GREAT job with this one! (here is a link to the music in case you need help remembering the song:

)

post-1-0-80184000-1330819265_thumb.jpg

and here are the words to the Hunting Queen song. This one is set to the old ABBA song Dancing Queen....so get that song in your head first and then read the words. For those that don't know I do a lot of owl surveys, hence the reference to knowing how to hoot. (in case you need help remembering that song, here is a link: http://ukulelehunt.com/2008/08/28/abba-dancing-queen/)

post-1-0-46582700-1330819429_thumb.jpg

Great job girls! You guys are the best. I was just on the phone with them and they are hunting down south at the jr jack camp and they just shot three jackrabbits! these girls are killers!

That was fun reading the lyrics and wish you all would have filmed the performance.

"Years ago she was 17" Love it!

:P :lol:

I have been waiting on this. I missed so much, at the campfire, do to my hearing not being the greatest. Them girls did a great job. Awesome to say the least. PRICELESS! :)

TJ

That was fun reading the lyrics and wish you all would have filmed the performance.

"Years ago she was 17" Love it!

:P :lol:

17 was one of my favorite years :) that's the year I met Paul

One of the highlights of the weekend for sure! Those girls are awesome!!!