kast and anyone else wanting a sticker, please email me with your request, don't post it here.

amanda@coueswhitetail.com

I can get colors other than white, but it usually requires extra time to special order them. Stickers can be made to any size, but the standard size is 30 inches for a vehicle and 15 inches for an ATV. You can get larger ones for a toyhauler.

Amanda

I met a Guy at Lowes in Cheyenne who asked me what the COUESWHITETAIL.COM sticker was about on my truck. I have Had lots of looks and questions here in Wyoming as my truck is all over between Scottsbluff NE and Cheyenne, Wy hauling and buying home building materials. :P

We just finished installing the trusses on the new ranch home today thanks to a lot of the building materials stores!

i see that bronco almost every day, i drive a black silverado with a blue sticker in the window

My wife drives it to work mon.-fri. where do ya most often see it at? Honk and say hi sometime ;)

scoutcoues.jpg

That middle sticker is cracking me up. It's because of guys like you I will never have a daughter....ok, and because of guys like me too :ph34r: :rolleyes:

Nice Gamehauler!

I got to meet another CW.com'er (Dan Hoffman) the other day when we were helping on the three bar deer drive project.

Here is his jeep. I thought it looked cool! I like how he rigged up a place to keep a shovel on his hood by the window.

post-1-1175896076.jpg

I finally found a new home for the "brown" sticker Amanda gave me! Looks good, thanks Amanda!

zz.jpg

Put it up top on the YAkima Load Warrior and had a custom fairing made for the rear!

LOOKS great up there! Thanks again!

AzP&Y

post-898-1177870420_thumb.jpg

post-898-1177870432_thumb.jpg