Big Browns

CC Hits

It looks like CC's have been getting hit on a different site. You might have to call your bank and ask for pending transactions, sometimes they won't show up on you online bank statement for a few days.

They should show up unless your bank doesn't want you to know :lol:

If they have started .. they've only gone threw the goat tags...and it will be a long process for elk :unsure:

-_- :blink: But i would have thought someone on this website would have been ecstatic to get a goat tag and posted there hit :wacko:

If you around last time CC's were hit for elk and lope you would know that not all banks post pending transactions online right away..Depending on the bank a lot of us had to call our bank to find out.

Really??!!! that's wierd i get mine right away..... (wells fargo)

It looks like CC's have been getting hit on a different site. You might have to call your bank and ask for pending transactions, sometimes they won't show up on you online bank statement for a few days.

If they have started .. they've only gone threw the goat tags...and it will be a long process for elk :unsure:

-_- :blink: But i would have thought someone on this website would have been ecstatic to get a goat tag and posted there hit :wacko:

If you around last time CC's were hit for elk and lope you would know that not all banks post pending transactions online right away..Depending on the bank a lot of us had to call our bank to find out.

Yeah, I use chase banking and in 06' I had to call in to confirm any pending transactions. It was a day or two later before they showed up online. I remember quite a few others having to call in as well. Just giving a heads up in case it happens again this year!

No more rumors to get us all excited yet??? Lol

I know, I was so excited, and now I just want to know. The anticipation is killing me!

well from another site i was reading....someone called game and fish and said "they are doing the draw in sections due to all the apps turned in"

I would think they would do the drawlings this week....put em in a computer document next week....and finally post them up after the expo.

well from another site i was reading....someone called game and fish and said "they are doing the draw in sections due to all the apps turned in"

I would think they would do the drawlings this week....put em in a computer document next week....and finally post them up after the expo.

But i'm like others.....it's driving me crazy

But i'm like others.....it's driving me crazy

Well CEI has confirmed that cards are being hit.......http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31737&pid=299981&st=0entry299981

Nothing for me yet....

I spoke with a rep for chase visa and she said any pending charges will show up online immediately and the actual charge might take a few days. So be sure and look close if you go online and check your account.

Good luck to all, but only after we draw our tags for my family!

I really dislike this wait and all the wonderful people who stir the pot. I have been checking my account online 6-25 times an hour. Got sick of it and called the bank, and NOTHING..... come on G&F get it over with already...

Nothing for me yet....

I spoke with a rep for chase visa and she said any pending charges will show up online immediately and the actual charge might take a few days. So be sure and look close if you go online and check your account.

Good luck to all, but only after we draw our tags for my family!

Yup common charge it!!

I really dislike this wait and all the wonderful people who stir the pot. I have been checking my account online 6-25 times an hour. Got sick of it and called the bank, and NOTHING..... come on G&F get it over with already...

Yup checking every 30 mins.......

Yeah, I use chase banking and in 06' I had to call in to confirm any pending transactions. It was a day or two later before they showed up online. I remember quite a few others having to call in as well. Just giving a heads up in case it happens again this year!

Pending charges show right away but the actuall charge wont go threw for couple days.

Real hits will start next week. Results will post after the expo. Patience says the old draw lady.... patience.