Big Browns

CC Hits

Game and fish is money hungry trying to get everyone out to their expo. I'm sure they could have ran the draw the last few weeks but won't.

The Expo is free? How does that matter?

Game and fish is money hungry trying to get everyone out to their expo. I'm sure they could have ran the draw the last few weeks but won't.

The Expo is free? How does that matter?

+1

A few people on here are guessing they won't release draw results till after expo so what would be the point of that if the expo is free and they arnt making any money from it?

A few people on here are guessing they won't release draw results till after expo so what would be the point of that if the expo is free and they arnt making any money from it?

I think it has more to do with the getting everything done at the Expo but in reality the Expo doesn't have anything to do with the draw.

I know it gets super busy over there but the draw department does their thing and the Expo goes on.

You should check the expo out it is a lot of fun and there are a ton of good folks out there. It is fun to see the kids out there!

I still think it will be this week--and from what i was told they want to get it done during the week so they can take calls from people with questions. In the past it was on Friday's but the past few years they have been in the middle of the week....

Good luck to all of you!!!! ;)

It wont be on the internet and the phones till the 2nd or 3rd. Its always after the expo I think because they dont want everybody yelling at them at the expo that they didnt get drawn

56 users holy C%&P just to find out if the cards are getting hit. I LOVE IT....... This is the time of year I can prove to my wife by showing her this that I do not need mental help......LMFAO

Last year it came out on the 29th--here is a link from last year:

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24394&st=0&p=248672&hl=+2011%20+antelope%20+draw&fromsearch=1entry248672

I think the 29th was on a Wednesday last year and it was before the Expo--am i wrong on this?? I was pretty sure it was before the expo last year. But this is the first year we have had the on line draw for a few years but i wouldn't think that would slow it down.

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24394&st=0&p=248672&hl=+2011%20+antelope%20+draw&fromsearch=1entry248672

I think the 29th was on a Wednesday last year and it was before the Expo--am i wrong on this?? I was pretty sure it was before the expo last year. But this is the first year we have had the on line draw for a few years but i wouldn't think that would slow it down.

Last years Expo was March 26 and 27th.

No the expo was on March 26th and 27th last year.

I think cards hit this week and results ready next tuesday.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Well heck--maybe next week! I hope this week but no matter what we will all be very happy or very sad in the next week and a half! Good luck all!

If I recall correctly last year G&F had a commission meeting (online) on the 23rd regarding the ranch closing for antelope. They had not started the draw at that point and decided that they were going to scrape all of the 19b tags. At the end of the meeting they voted and decided to proceed with the draw. Within 3-4 days the draw and results posting was complete. Do I remember that correctly? If so, they can bang this all out very fast and the card hits will be within a short period of time prior posting.