azsfw&azsfwc are meeting Tuesday night at suzzane gilstraps office to discuss hb2072 and any changes the orgs like Ada/aaf/adbss etc think need to be changed before the bill moves forward in the current legislative session. if anyone knows any board members of the groups, it would be a good time to contact them. contact anyone you can think of to head this off.........allen Taylor....

Thanks for the update Allen.

We must remain vigilant as well as continue to spread the word.

they know the main speakers at the legislature do not like it as worded - we told them that

G&F gives them a list of all organizations invited to the Thursday meeting

do you think they have sat idle with this list - - guess agin

hope you posted on all sites!!

bump.

Gary, I did as Allen requested and did post on MM and spread the word to others.

Some told me you did the same.

The last couple months were just a warm up! Now is the time to get active!

Can we post something about this elsewhere on CW so that others will check in? We need everyone to understand that this is for real and will be pushed thru unless we are heard.

Mark

Mark,

Isn't the political discussion section of the forum the place where people look to get updated on this bill? Seems to me like it's best to keep all the bill related info here so people know where to find it. Or maybe I am not understanding what you are asking.

Amanda

Perhaps he means on the front page view of the forum, like a sponsor link? This bill is really getting out of control. It is annoying to see the percentage of folks who it will affect most who hate it and wont be heard by the people pushing it thru.

something like: Now might be a good time to check this portion of the forum as 2072 is still active, Please don't reply here. Not wanting to start a 20 page thread any place else. For example if the original post back in January would have been in the political discussions portion of our forum I would never have seen it. I feel like most people never would have seen it.

I'm just wanting as much exposure has possible.

But then again maybe at this time everyone should know to look here.

Runningbird, do you get the mass emails that I send out to forum members periodically? When this whole mess started I mass emailed the entire forum so that people became aware of it. That's usually what I do on important topics so that people don't miss them. I send out information about whats going and links to the related posts. These mass emails are not just for political stuff but also some general "what's going on" type emails to let people know about habitat projects or other events going on.

If you (or anyone else here) is not receiving those emails, please click on your name in the upper right of the forum and look for My Settings. Click on that and go to Notification Options and then click the box to allow the forum admin to send you updates.

I will be sending out a mass email about the meeting on the 22nd in the hopes of getting more people involved and informed.

Nope, Never received a thing. I'll make the change on my profile. I joined CW in 2004 and like a lot of people I would just check in every once and a while. Maybe ask or answer a question on the bowhunting portion. Thanks for setting up the mass emails, I really had no idea you were doing that.

Mark

My suggestion to everyone is to contact their legislators to be on the lookout for anything similar to HB2072 that may hit the floor this week. Hopefully Tony Giles at AZGFD is watching out for this...........Allen Taylor.........

I Just talked to Rick Gray from district 9. He told me he has been getting a lot of emails from supporters of this deal the last few days. That is one of the reasons he took the time to call me.

We need to ramp this up right now!

Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 11:17 AM

To: John Koleszar ; shane stewart ; Bobby Boido ; gregstempe@yahoo.com ; target@citlink.net ; webmaster@anglersunited.org ; azwalleye@aol.com ; amessina1@cox.net ; jonwallace116@aol.com ; corona2000@cox.net ; wardsbuilders@q.com ; racefn@mindspring.com ; ffgreen@cox.net ; gilatrouttu@q.com ; carlschottel@gmail.com ; Alan Hamberlin ; Art Pearce ; Brad Remfry (ADBSS) ; Brian Pinney ; 'Charlie Kelly ' ; Don McDowell (BASS Federation) ; Jim Unmacht ; 'Joe Del Re' ; L. Gary Stinson ; Mark Nuessle ; 'Suzanne Gilstrap ' ; Todd J. Hulm

Cc: 'Pete Cimellaro' ; Brian Dolan ; Chris Denham ; Randy Gaskill ; whays@eucha.net

Gentlemen,

You are invited to attend a special meeting to discuss HB 2072 and to gain input from organizations who belong to AZSFWC. In order to continue working the legislation this year, we need to make sure we understand any remaining concerns that AZSFWC’s member organizations may have.

We are inviting the President of each of the AZSFWC organization members and asking that they invite two of their members to attend as well. If you have additional board members that want to attend, they are welcome. The meeting will be held at my office located in Phoenix on Tuesday, March 20 at 6PM.. The name of the office complex is and we are in the stand alone office building located at the far west end of the complex. Corporation”. My cell number is listed below if you have questions or need additional information

Please rsvp to me via email at Suzanne@azcapitolconsultingaz.com so we know how many to expect at the meeting.

Thank you,

Suzanne

Suzanne B. Gilstrap

Capitol Consulting, LLC

PO Box 13116

Phoenix, AZ 85002

602-390- (Cell)

602-712- (Office)

NOTE NEW EMAIL AND WEBSITE

suzanne@azcapitolconsulting.com

http://www.azcapitolconsulting.com

This is the email was forwarded to me today. You can see who was requested to be at the meeting tonight hosted by Gilstrap. If you know these folks, call them, e-mail them, etc. to let them know your stance. Find out what their stance is asap. Share with all you care about. (note: I removed the location of the meeting from this e-mail - this was the only modification).