I think the answer is in the question brother. AZSFW needs to go away. Its already been compromised and corrupted. It will never regain the trust of sportsman. Once you lose that, you might as well close up shop.

I think the answer is in the question brother. AZSFW needs to go away. Its already been compromised and corrupted. It will never regain the trust of sportsman. Once you lose that, you might as well close up shop.

You can bet your bottom dollar that they won't close up shop. They are formulating a new game plan, even as we speak.

• Like 1

Pretty ballsy. I don't know, they had everything set up for the kill and if you ask me, the big final solidifying move was a relative disaster. They did it all completely wrong. If I was running that deal I would have done it completely different. They aren't going to be able to slip anything thru now, too many people watching.

They were pretty ballsy to try what they did in the first place. I don't think they have much to lose by trying something again. That's how wars are won. If you lose the first battle, you fight much harder the second time around.

Funny that the ADA survey is supposedly showing it is 50/50, when other groups that are doing surveys are showing 95% against ....

I smell something fishy going on with ADA and it's board members...

Funny that the ADA survey is supposedly showing it is 50/50, when other groups that are doing surveys are showing 95% against ....

I smell something fishy going on with ADA and it's board members...

May depend on how the survey was worded. The ABA survey was very neutral. It gave a link to the AZSFW and AWF positions without any leaning. I wonder if the ADA survey gave just unbiased views of both sides? It's pretty easy to slant a survey if that is desired. I never saw what ADA actually asked and how they asked it.

Bruce

I was sent the survey and wished I had copied the questions. I believe there were only 3 questions. 2 of the questions I thought were trick questions and told them so on a written reply on the back of the survey. It was worded to think you would want to say yes to helping wildlife but actually meant you were agreeing with azsfw. I can see how it might have gotten a 50/50 vote. Something like when you vote on a ballot on election day and it reads one way but means another. I feel it should have just said do you agree or not with what azsfw tried to do. Just my opinion. :)

TJ

and the TRUTH shall set you free!

does anyone who answered the letter disagree with the above statement!??

it should have been a simple - yes or no vote - sounds like it was a farce opinion poll!

is this the true integrity of the ADA and how they want to represent it members !

you as members need to decide !

I'll ask agin - can anyone post the letter?

Gary, I wish I could but I sent it back with my reply. Have you thought about calling ADA and asking them for a copy? Just a thought! :)

TJ

The member tjhunt2 cannot receive any new messages

I just cleared up some room Gary. :)

TJ

There has been a lot of crickets and not much else regarding Elkholic and his posts.

I'm interested to hear a well respected member of this website thought the survey was worded in a poor fashion. Possibly, to skew the results in one way or another.

I would also like to see the survey, I hope someone will post the survey.

Has the ADA still not come out with an official statement for or against what ASFSW was/is trying to do?

when is the board of the ADA gonna let the sportsmen and women of Arizona know exactly what they stand for now and in the future. ARE you still and will you still activily support the AZSFW !!?? will you still be a platnium member so someone can be on the board!

simple question !

time to pony up to the bar boys.!