az300wby

What are we going to do if draw doesn't come out today?

I think the website shuts down at the top of every hour when we all race to get on and see if magically the results have been posted without our knowledge.

Kinda like the fricken phone line which has been busy since the cards started getting hit.

The wait really sucks but its better then waiting for a pink slip.

I figure that they will post them at the end of the day Friday. This is so that there won't be anyone in the office over the weekend to answer all of the calls that come in after a draw.

That actually sounds like a lot of fun!!!

that guy shoots dragon flys the same way I was shooting at elk last year, too high, too right, too left, too low... But, I think I had more fun!!

if they don't come out well be doin the same psycho obsessive things we have all been doin the past week.

Can't you find out if you got drawn if you used a credit card??? i heard that if you applied online with a credit card, one way you can find out if you got drawn is if a transaction for 114$ was made. the game and fish said that when you apply for the draw online they will not charge your card unless drawn. that way you don't have to spend the money and then they refund you back. so for those of you who aplied online and was charged on your card, you have been drawn for a tag.....Correct??

Can't you find out if you got drawn if you used a credit card??? i heard that if you applied online with a credit card, one way you can find out if you got drawn is if a transaction for 114$ was made. the game and fish said that when you apply for the draw online they will not charge your card unless drawn. that way you don't have to spend the money and then they refund you back. so for those of you who aplied online and was charged on your card, you have been drawn for a tag.....Correct??

Correct.. The problem at that point becomes.

A. If more than one person in your household applied and only one hit....who got drawn

B. If you had a hit on your card, did you get your A choice or B choice( there isn't much to expect from 3rd to 5th choices.)

So to sum it up, a lot of us know there will be a tag in the family, it's just killing us not knowing who or where.

Last year i drew a unit 1 early bull tag....had a good hunt (killed a decent bull on day 1) after applying for that hunt for 12 years. This year i questioned why i was even putting an application in.... I was sure I had zero chance of getting another tag, so I put in for the early unit 10 archery bull tag, then unit 1 early archery ,and lastly unit 3b early archery....chuckling to my self "what a waste of time"....So I then notice a $114 charge from the AZGFD last week!!! It is KILLING me to know which tag it is. Note to self, buy some lottery tickets! W ish they would get a move on things down there...

I figure that they will post them at the end of the day Friday. This is so that there won't be anyone in the office over the weekend to answer all of the calls that come in after a draw.

Thats been a common theory for as long as I can remember, and I cant recall it ever ringing true.