Shawn

Post you results

Wife drew a cow tag and right after I found her results out the site crashed for good. Its about time they remedy the situation and get it up ans running. It needs to happen.

Now that they know they have a problem they will probably upgrade their servers next year RIGHT? (NOT)

5B south archery Cow! was our second choice. Time to put away the golf clubs and start shooting!

How about a rule no checking for your draw on company time. Or company supervisors have to be notified how often you were on G&F website when supposed to be working.

No archery tags and no rifle tags for our family, I have 11 bonus points for rifle trophy bull, no antelope either this sucks. Have to wait now for the coueswhite tail!!!errrrrrrr :angry:

me my dad and little bro got 3 archery bull 6a tags!! want to head out now to start the scouting

You lucky rascals, we did not get any out of 4 tags put in. Good luck and have fun and think of us poor souls that did not get drawn!!

Still waiting on the @#%&$ draw website to get back up!

Ya! it sucks got through but no luck on 3 elk and 3 antelope, hope you do better