Shawn

Post you results

Well my dad got through finally and I know my son drew the early rifle trophy bull tag for 27! Stoked! Since then we have not been able to get through! My wife and oldest daughter were drawn but I have no idea where yet...... will keep you posted. I know my 12 year old drew a junior cow tag. No three in a row for me on archery..... bummer.... guess my sons early rifle will help me deal with depression!

For the first time since 2005 none of us drew an elk tag. Last year our 2nd choice had left overs, so it was kind of a surprise. The good news, I drew tag number 15 for unit 21 rifle antelope. I only had 9pts so I am pretty happy about it. Can't wait to get out there and start scouting!

good luck to all still trying to get through!

This is getting old!!

Species Hunt No. Season Dates Open Areas Permit No. Result Reject Description

BULL ELK 03129 Sep 14 - Sep 27, 2012 UNIT 5B SOUTH ARCHERY ONLY NT DRN Not Drawn

Got through and checked for my ol' man and no elk and still max points for antelope. I would think he would draw 1 tag in over 30 years

finally got through and my wife and daughter got november rifle unit 1. So I will be chasing elk at the end of september with my son (early rifle bull) then in mid october with my youngest daughter for cow and then again in novemebr with my wife and oldest daughter for bull! I think I will have to charge them a guide fee!

Got through on the phone for my dad and I finally. My dad got nothing but I drew a 3a3c September archery bull tag! :-)

Brian

nada for me,oh well gunna havta settle for an out of state hunt....how in the heck does someone get lucky enough to get 3 rifle bull tags in a row..this system of bonus point draws is meeeesed up.