Shawn

Post you results

Finally got thru on the phone. Punched in all of my wifes info and it says draw results are unavailable at this time.WTF!!!!!

I got the same thing

ME TOO!!!!!

I got a muzzle loader Antelope tag for 15A and 15B...one of two tags for the unit. My elk tag is in familiar territory: late bull hunt in 4A. Third time drawn for that hunt in last 12 years. 5 years ago, my son and step daughter had junior tags for 4a and my dad and I had bull tags for 4A. We scouted while hunting with the kids. The kids shot two cows...one Friday night, one Saturday morning at the same water hole. My dad got a nice 6x6. Me...didn't see nothing! I won't complain. Kids had a great time on their first hunt and 3-for-4 is pretty good in my book. I know the unit and feeding patterns. I feel like I am ready for this hunt.

Sooooo I can get through with my info and get the guy denying me but when I put my sisters info I get unavailable draw results. WTH

Sooooo I can get through with my info and get the guy denying me but when I put my sisters info I get unavailable draw results. WTH

make sure the info is correct. I didnt realize but even if i put the right #s in they would repeat it wrong and then become unavailable.

Just got through online, confirmed not drawn for elk and antelope. Good luck to everybody who drew!!!

5th choice Unit 10 Bull. oh well at least I'll be hunting. ;)

Got through on the phone for my dad and I finally. My dad got nothing but I drew a 3a3c September archery bull tag! :-)

Brian

3A/3C Late rifle bull, for what you dont kill!

Just got through online and confirmed NT DRN for elk.

didn't you get charges earlier?