Sign in to follow this  
sea cowboy

good coues habitat??

WTF!!

That would SUCK! What unit is this in?

When is the clean up! I bet a truck can NOT be backed up to that mess eaither!

You do lots for hunters and how we are seen in the eyes of the world.

A BIG THANKS TO YOU LANCE!

:lol:

:lol: It just might be the frugal side of me, but I wonder if there is anything of use in any of those packs?

Either way that is just horrible, and very unacceptable. Have you ever fowarded any of these photos to the media? Not that I enjoy working with them at all, but it might be enough to push some fence sitters over to our side.

:D My gosh! I seen pics of some garbage down there before but that is, is, is :lol:

I think I might have the answer: Dig a moat the whole length of the border, use the leftover dirt to build up the levees around New Orleans, fill the moat with Florida alligators.

Unbelievable mess!

The one out at Pleasant was last weekend and it was a mess. You don't even want to open the packs that you find. Everything smells real bad. I won't even tell you what these people put in there discarded socks. It is very disgusting. There was a good turnout, but I think I might have been the only one from CW to show up. I think we could have had alot better turnout. David

The Lake Pleasant cleanup was last weekend. We picked up over 57,000 pounds of trash in just 4 hours, and didn't finish. This area is down south of Tucson. I am working on getting access into this area to clean it up. Stay tuned. The sad thing is, that I know of several areas that have worse trash than this one. All of opur hunting areas are being trashed by the illegals.

Lance