Sign in to follow this  
Tsiuboy

A few Colorado muledeer sheds

Hi here are a few Colorado sheds. I found about 20 or so sheds up there. I gave a few to class mates and others i took home! It was so easy to find them up there you would find them 3 or 4 at a time in a 50 yard area.

post-3892-0-23961800-1335533942_thumb.jpg

Looks like you hit the mother load perfect spot if you were onto them that much.

Were you in lower elevations?

Welcome to the forum!

I was in big sage flats as far as the eye could see about 5500 feet elevation. there was a trophy unit near the town i went there first and did not find anything (must have been the locals stomping ground.) so I went real close to town the other way and hit pay dirt.The locals must have over looked it. it was good to me I came home with a set that roughly scored 214 nontypical with a 34 inch spread I need to rescore it though my 2 year old was try to help so I am sure I am off by a few inches.

Lets see some pictures of the 214 set! That not fair saying you found them and not posting pictures. Your a horn tease:)

only had an hour to go out and look between class and a dentist apt. I got some bad news from back home and had to clear my head. I found them 3 feet apart too bad my cell phone camera was broken or i would have had some nice atempt to locate pics

post-3892-0-35453900-1335546686_thumb.jpg

post-3892-0-82922100-1335546716_thumb.jpg

thanks its a mountain mike repo skull. I was going to put them out in the shed with some of the other big sheds ive found on the bab. but they were the niced and best shape set that ive found so i figured i better do some thing with them before they got ruined.