Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

2012-2013 regs

You guys find any significant changes yet?

Some December mule deer hunts with limited permit numbers.

Achery deer in Unit 3A/C is now a draw

You guys find any significant changes yet?

Some December mule deer hunts with limited permit numbers.

Achery deer in Unit 3A/C is now a draw

They added December mule deer to unit 27, decreased 175 tags for the unit 27 November Mule deer hunt, and they have been seriously increasing permits for the Unit 27 October whitetail hunt. Dang it!

Have the third hunts for coues always included two weekends? I don't remember them having included two weekends but they do this year.

No. December hunters will love the 10-day Thanksgiving hunt... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Have the third hunts for coues always included two weekends? I don't remember them having included two weekends but they do this year.

Before they went to 4 WT hunts, the Nov hunt included 2 weekends.

Yup remember those days...even though i was still in my teens. Everyone wanted that 2 weekend hunt.

Has there always been 1 mule deer hunt in 33 (General)?

Yup remember those days...even though i was still in my teens. Everyone wanted that 2 weekend hunt.

Well not only was the Nov hunt 10 days, the Oct hunt was 4 days. Fri - Mon. if you had bad weather to bad and no hunting during the week to get away from the weekend warriors.

There used to be two general MD hunts in 33. The second hunt has been "replaced" with the mzldr hunt.

There used to be two general MD hunts in 33. The second hunt has been "replaced" with the mzldr hunt.

Ah thanks

Well not only was the Nov hunt 10 days, the Oct hunt was 4 days. Fri - Mon. if you had bad weather to bad and no hunting during the week to get away from the weekend warriors.

Forgot about those....i could only hunt fri-sun because of school..at least i got one day off :D