Sign in to follow this  
Rag Horn

Fab 32 anyone?

I was just sitting in OC8 eating lunch when I looked around at the masses of people and wondering if we had any other CWT members working in Fab 32? Intel is a big place surely there are a few CWT members around.

There's a few of us. I've been in Fab 12, 22, 32 over the last 2 1/2 years. I've been working the swing shift over on the 42 side for the last 3 weeks.

I have seen a lot of the intel guys over at Archery Headquarters when I am over there. Especially at lunch time. Hope the semiconductor world is good. I was at Motorola for about 14 years.

I've been at the Ocotillo site since 95.........supporting F12, F22, F32......and soon F42! I'm looking forward to one more start up and commissioning before they put me out to pasture!

OK CG.......your turn!

TJ/JO

:) B)

I do some stuff there time to time. Mostly pick up and deliver waste water tanks. I used to work at F6 but I had enough of that place.

Been a while since I've been on site but been working on F42 since Nov., 22 and 32 for a few years prior to that. Use to see daryl_s a few times a week when I was in 32.