Sign in to follow this  
Tines

WANTED: 25-06

I'm not sure if Amanda likes this (sorry) but I'm in the market for a 25-06. I figured this wouldn't be a bad place to look. If anyone could point me in a good direction, it would be appreciated.

I'm sort of partial to Remington but I'll definitely consider other manu's. Thanks

Jake

My buddy was also looking for one. He did some research and decided on a Tikka, now he is just waiting for his wife's approval. I have a Tikka in .223 and it drives tacks. Good luck with whatever you decide, he was having a problem finding new factory guns in that chamber...

Bret M.

I don't have one for sale, but I have a Savage 110FP in 25-06. It's a little heavy with that bull barrell, but man is it ever accurate - and I LOVE the accu-trigger. Lot's of gun for the $$ in my opinion. I'll post a pic later - I'm proud of my "custom camo" job :lol:

i have a browning a-bolt synthetic stainless, its not for sale but i like it alot. Its done very well on a coues, some muleys and a lope. its light weight, and a tackdriver

You guys got me all excited when there were some replies...................... only to "let me down" by telling me that you had one- it wasn't for sale- but you loved it!

That's okay- glad to see what everyone thinks of the caliber. Those who sent PM's, thank you.

I'm sure I'll find one and fall in love with it soon.

You guys got me all excited when there were some replies...................... only to "let me down" by telling me that you had one- it wasn't for sale- but you loved it!

That's okay- glad to see what everyone thinks of the caliber. Those who sent PM's, thank you.

I'm sure I'll find one and fall in love with it soon.

I have a dandy 25-06 for you...And she is for sale :( (if the price is right) Ruger M77 Bull Barrel. 600 bucks and she is yours. This rifle shoots real good, but its dang heavy.

i happened to be in the pawn shop in cottonwood this weekend, and he has a 25-06 for sale, but i didnt get a close look at it. if you want to call him, his number is 634-0898. nice guy, small pawn shop. i may be back in there in the next few days, if you want i can snap some pics and send em to ya. let me know.

twoguns

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.asp?

i happened to be in the pawn shop in cottonwood this weekend, and he has a 25-06 for sale, but i didnt get a close look at it. if you want to call him, his number is 634-0898. nice guy, small pawn shop. i may be back in there in the next few days, if you want i can snap some pics and send em to ya. let me know.

twoguns

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.asp?

TwoGuns

Thanks for the info. I called the guy's down there and they seemed real helpful. I may be heading up to Flagstaff soon so I'll try to stop in. Thanks again.

I have a Savage 25-06 that I killed my antelope with, he didn't know what hit him! :ph34r:-sorry yet another let down but they are great all around big game calibers.