Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

***Milwaukee 10" compound miter saw also a Delta miter saw

$250 NIB Milwaukee miter saw #6494-6 = retails $450-$625+TAX

***or buy my Delta for $50 and i will keep the Milwaukee

text or call Mike 602-499-4136 im in North Phoenix

Product Description: Milwaukee 6494-6 10 In. Magnum Compound Miter Saw

This 10 inch Magnum® Compound Miter Saw offers a unique override mechanism which allows fine tuned adjustments to the pre-set miter angle for precision cutting. Pre-set positive stops are set at 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 30 degrees and 45 degrees both left and right. Bevel angles from 50 degrees left to 3 degrees right with the non-slip locking system....

This 10 inch Magnum® Compound Miter Saw offers a unique override mechanism which allows fine tuned adjustments to the pre-set miter angle for precision cutting. Pre-set positive stops are set at 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 30 degrees and 45 degrees both left and right. Bevel angles from 50 degrees left to 3 degrees right with the non-slip locking system. Miter angles from 51 degrees left to 59 degrees right. Miter table rotates on roller bearings for smooth positive miter settings. An extra tall flip fence offers maximum material support throughout the cut whether miter or compound. The patented flip fence can be flipped, without the use of tools, to accommodate either miter cuts or compound cuts. The exclusive automatic retracting transparent lower guard maximizes blade visibility by sliding smoothly and quickly out of the line of sight during operation.

Any other boots new and unworn? Sometimes I can squeeze into a 14D ... depends on the boot.