coueshunter

San Carlos Hunt

I am willing to provide a quail, rabbit, or bow deer hunt fully guided including food and a sleeping bag for a fully guided coues or elk hunt on the San Carlos. Serious reply's only...................LOL............Allen Taylor..........

Trophy fee schedule is as follows:

Rabbit: 3.00 for jackrabbit and 5.00 for cottontail

Quail: 1.00 per bird-Gambels only

Deer: 15.00

I have had alot of calls/emails but I may have to reduce my fee's to get someone really interested...........AT..........

:lol: :P That's a little steep! But, sounds good!

AT,

I've always wanted to get my bunny slam but unfortunately I'm not licensed on the rez, so I've got nuthin to trade you. If you're good at judging bunny ears you should be able to name your price and a S.C. elk or coues in trade is more than a good deal. When does your book and instructional video "Field judging and Trophy Care of AZ Wabbitts" come out ? Can't wait to pick it up, can CW.com member order direct or do we all have to get it at Cabelas or Sportsmans Warehouse? Good luck on the trade.

Guest Ernesto C

Yea and you can check our other website: Cottontail.com for a diversity of information and also on how to judge trophy rabbits and down load a score sheet etc etc etc. :ph34r:

Do you guys have the list of who is up for the annual Elmer Fudd biggest wabbit award.

"Bunny slam". Thats pricless! I did take one of those huge jacks up north while elk hunting one time. Hiking along and a dare to try to hit the jack in the distance... judged around 65 yds and let the arrow fly. What a shot! That Hyot was slow but dang accurate!

I'll have to pass on this one. My self-guided rabbit hunts are the only ones I have scored on so far this year.... :D Ohh, & one rattlesnake that tried to play sentry on the trail to my treestand. What kind of trophy fee do you get for one of those?