OE4A is having their fundraising banquet on July 14th. If you haven't attended you are missing out on all the food you can eat and all the beer you can drink with the purchase of a ticket. It doesn't come any better than this. If that wasn't enough it benefits all the good things they do for helping out kids in need. Look up their web site and I'll bet you will want to help out this great organization. Amanda usually gets a couple tables for the cwt gang. What do you say? Come and experience a great evening of fun, eats, drinks, and intertainment. They will be drawing the AZ big game super raffle and it's alot of fun listening to the winners on the phone. You will leave this banquet with a heart warming experience like never before. :)

TJ

I know alot of you are probably saying "another banquet?" There are alot of banquets and they all are for the good of our wildlife and I can't afford to attend them all either but this one, in my opinion, stands at the top of the pyramid and gets to my heart. OE4A offers outdoor experiences to young people diagnosed with life threatening illnesses, children of fallen heroes, and children with disabilities. Without the generous support of donors and volunteers this organization would not exist. Their banquets are a major fundraiser towards their mission.

If you got the time to come out for a fun night of food and drinks I promise you will go home feeling good about the support you provided for these kids. :)

Pretty sure Roger & I will make it. Is there room at the table still?

Yes, there is room. I think Ajohunter and his wife won't be able to make it.

So, let's hear from the people who are sure they can make it!

Roger and Ilene

Amanda and Paul

Bonecollector, you still in?

who else wants to go? Great food, fun times and a chance to help some kids who really can use our support!

I bought a table, so let's hope we can get 5 more to sit with us. Come on guys, help out the kids and enjoy a GREAT pig roast dinner! If we don't get more CW.com members to go, then I will donate the tickets to the 0E4A kids, so they can attend and eat. Eddy had asked for groups to donate tickets for the kids to attend.

You can pay me at the banquet.....tables cost a little more than individual tickets.....$80 each.

Some very sad news....the guest speaker from last year's banquet, Thomas Widenhofer, is expected to only live a few more days. Chris and Eddy went to visit Thomas in Pennsylvania last month, essentially to say goodbye to the young man who was their first OE4A kid and one that is so important in the hearts of Eddy, Chris and so many others. Let's pray for a peaceful passing and that his family has the strength to go on without him.

Thoughts and prayers for Thomas, his family and friends. He will truely be missed. I can't say enough good things this organization has done for the kids. Thank you Eddie, Chris, and all the volunteers that make up this special group.

Come out and join the cwt table for an evening of intertainment and support for the kids.

TJ

TJ, are you and Peg going to make it??? Or did work mess you up <_<