TJ, are you and Peg going to make it??? Or did work mess you up <_<

As of now I'm working for a co-worker while he's on vacation. :(

TJ

The dinner was great! Best meal I have ever had at one of these dinners. Amanda, thank you for getting a table. My son and I had a great time. See you again next year.

It was a really fun night, thanks to everyone for supporting such a great a cause! We had a full table and then some. Thanks to TJ and Peg for sonating lots of items for the auction, sorry you couldnt be there in person!

It was a really fun night, thanks to everyone for supporting such a great a cause! We had a full table and then some. Thanks to TJ and Peg for sonating lots of items for the auction, sorry you couldnt be there in person!

That was the least we could do. I'm stuck here at work all night and have done nothing but think about all the fun and food everyone was enjoying. I know everyone had a good time. Looking forward to next year's banquet.

TJ

the McReynolds pig roasts are second to none - Tommy knows how to get it done right.

I couldnt make it this yr either but I know the money raised goes to a great cause!

OE4A is an outstanding organization dedicated to the kids in need!

Amanda and Paul it was a pleasure to meet both of you last night. Thank you for all that you guys do to keep everyone informed of the events. Last night was the best banquet we have attended ever. Not only was the food great, but the idea Eddy and Chris came up with for OE4A is absolutely, hands down, the best organization to donate to and support. I couldn't help but get choked up at the stories that were being told.

Eddy, you and Chris should be an inspiration to us all, I can't speak for everyone, but I will help out with what ever I can do, when you make the call. Thank you for starting such a great organization.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the comments and for your contributions! It was a fun night and the show of support was outstanding.

PS did anyone out-eat Paul?

Thanks everyone for the comments and for your contributions! It was a fun night and the show of support was outstanding.

PS did anyone out-eat Paul?

LOL! Has that ever been done?