Sign in to follow this  
EagleEye

Little Help 4A Archery Bull Access

Hi everyone I have finally drawn my first AZ elk tag and hopefully be tagging my first bull elk with my bow. Unfortunately my daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia a month ago and I have no time to scout. I had planned on many camp trips and ext. but thats all out the window. Anyway can anyway give some insight on access and where to hunt this unit so far I am looking to get north of 225 rd is this glass able terrain? Also someone said to come down from 5a and cross at Dines tank is this the best road slash fastest way in? Also heard chevelon caynon was good. Any info welcome PM me if you want be willing to share any back with you. Just want to make scouting trips worth it.

Thanks

Charlie Rust

I don't know much about this unit, however I would suggest the following.

-Camp in a location that will allow you to have good access throughout the unit.

-Don't be affraid to spend the first few days of your hunt (If scouting trips are out) and find where the bulls are hanging out.

-Get a map and learn the roads/terrian from the comfort of your home.

I hope some of this helps. I too will be unit Bulls with my bow this year, good luck and share some pics when your done!

-Ryan

What do you look for on Google Earth?

/newby