My Rights As An American

Savage Model 24 combo gun in 22mag/20 gauge

I have a Savage Model 24 combo gun in 22 mag over 20 gauge. Very collectible guns these days. I can toss in some ammo worth about $40 with the gun. These are outstanding "survival" guns because of their ability to shoot many calibers. You can also purchase inserts for the 20 gauge to convert it to a rifle such as a 30-30. Great gun just need to make room, although I may be interested in trades if the wife does not kill me.

Case hardening looks nice on the receiver. Pics do not show it well. Pic #2 looks like rust, but please trust me, it is not!!!

$425 to someone on this site.

post-1158-0-45709200-1340292458_thumb.jpg

post-1158-0-89582900-1340292465_thumb.jpg

Sweet rifle! I have always wanted one for urban areas! Great combo

Thanks, it is a really nice gun in very good condition. Perfect for anything off-hand in the desert with 22mag for snakes, rabbits, coyotes, etc and the 20 gauge for anything legal with wings. Simple thumb flip of the switch on the hammer changes barrel to shoot whatever game it is!

If someone from this site near Casa Grande/Tucson buys it, I will give you a free box of Remington .22 mag. Bought a .22 mag from Gamehauler and it didnt work, so now I have an extra box sitting around.

It does not have the screw in choke. As I understand it, these guns in this configuration were built with full chokes. Over time, shooting significant amounts of really heavy loads may eventually open it up to a more modified type choke, but this does not appear to be the case.

If someone from this site near Casa Grande/Tucson buys it, I will give you a free box of Remington .22 mag. Bought a .22 mag from Gamehauler and it didnt work, so now I have an extra box sitting around.

Now if he is up in Px, how would this work? Too bad for me as this is very interesting.