Hey Mr. Caccatiore,

If those jokes went over your head, that's too bad. If you want to survive on this web site you might have to grow some skin that's a little thicker. There are a whole lotta jokesters and whiners on this web site. If you can get around that, it's a pretty cool place for information. Don't take it personal.

c-1

There are a whole lotta jokesters and whiners on this web site. If you can get around that, it's a pretty cool place for information.

You are correct, but only after you get thru 50% of the wasted BS. It does get old after awhile especially with the "no deer in Unit 23 and go to Unit 45 if you want one" lines. You know the guy might really been trying to get a little help. You can be sure he will be back. :P

whats going to really suck is when he gets drawn and tags that 125 toad roaming them hills somewhere. I am new to CWT site also and i for one know that research in the field pays off more then asking others about an area they might hunt, it goes the same with fishing no one wants a ton of people in their "honey hole" Its all in good fun and no offense to anyone. :P

unit 23 is a big place.It took me a few years and lots of gas to learn that area,The only thing that i know is i can find coues almost eveywhere that i go from a-cross road north to the rim.The challenge is to find a place that you can glass with out it being to thick and overrun with hunters

You know that it is just wrong to make those Jr's hunt that unit with no deer :P .

They ship them in from other units for the kids.

If you look at the main page you will see a rare opportunity to view what may have been the last Coues in unit 23, Amanda has posted a photo of a very nice buck taken in 1964 by a gentleman from globe.................................man..............what it must have been like back in the good 'ol days!

I just knew one of those Dec tags had my name on it ...... but I think the front office messed up ......

I just figured that even though they know there are no deer in 23 they would just sell that tag to a guy from Alaska. "He won't know there arn't any deer there and look at all that out of state license and tag money we make."

But I do get to go to take a Dec visit Young any way ...... drew the Cow tag .......

One thing for sure ....... I will have a Lion tag in my pocket this time while hunting around there ......

Good luck to you lucky guys that drew the Tag !!!!!!