Sign in to follow this  
AverageJoe

Roll Call

AS a newer member to this site, I appreciated the knowledge and experience some of the long time members of this site had to share. I know some of the guys were fed up with the BS and seems the AZSFW thing really pushed some guys over the edge.

I would like to put out a request to some of the people to come back who have seemed to vanish. Respectfully so I understand why many of them have left and dont blame them for doing so. I decided to name this ROll Call to see if some former members who were so prevelant here are still around. Thanks to those who have stuck it out and still grace us with your presence. Your knowledge base is very useful in the future of hunting in Arizona and I for one do not want to forget the way things were years ago. Thank You Bill Quimby for helping with that aspect.

I do not know many of these people personally but have learned quite a bit from reading older posts.

Love them or hate them, that is not what this is about. Post up some names of the "Great Ones" or the names you think of when you think of this site or just names that seem to pop up a lot on posts.

-Amanda aka Coueswhitetail

-Bill Quimby

-Coues-n-Sheep

-Firstcoueswas80

-OutdoorWriter

-TjHunt2

-Red Rabbit

-Chef

-BoneCollector

There are many more so post them up and thanks to the names above for helping to make this site what it is.

It's always interesting to see who comes and goes....but really in your list almost all of them are still regularly posting. There are only three on your list that don't post much anymore. Outdoor Writer is on a lot but chooses not to post. I think he got tired of getting bashed by other members. Same is true of Coues-n-Sheep...seems his posts always caused a firestorm and that gets old after awhile. Lark is really the only one on your list that "quit" and he did so apparently over some minor moderation in that whole AZSFW thread which turned into a giant bashing fest. Some people, like Scott Adams, just love Facebook now and prefer posting there because they like having a small tight group of family and friends to share posts with.

I wish people would just take some time and think about how they interact on the forum. There are too many people that feel the need to bash and that causes others to pull back and stop posting. That happens to old timer's as well as newbies. There are a lot of people over the years that shared one story and got bashed or ridiculed and so they stopped posting.

• Like 4

If someones posts are causing a firestorm , why is it everyone elses fault? Just askin'?

Bottom line nothing stays the same forever , people come and go. Some of us are very busy as things are picking up a bit in the economy here in Beautiful Arizona!

Just wait come hunting season this braggin board will be busy! LoL

This thread is meant to bring some names back we havent heard in a while. Maybe show some current members and former members that have helped make this site what it is. Please do not turn this into a discussion. Just throw out some names and maybe a quick word or two about that person. Thanks

Hmmmm average joe your quote: All I see is a bunch of newcomers with not much to share!

I hope you included yourself in that!

Oh by the way Im not a newbie I just answered your post. trying to be friendly. Friend!

"Gamehauler" .....not sure where he is at, have not seen him here in a long time?

Actually he posted on here not too long ago, but he is another "facebooker". He posts there all the time. I actually just saw him up in Payson the other day....saw a truck with RimView RV sticker on it and then saw the CouesWhitetail.com sticker and realized it must be him.

"Gamehauler" .....not sure where he is at, have not seen him here in a long time?

Actually he posted on here not too long ago, but he is another "facebooker". He posts there all the time. I actually just saw him up in Payson the other day....saw a truck with RimView RV sticker on it and then saw the CouesWhitetail.com sticker and realized it must be him.

Good to know he is o.k. I must have missed his post.

Just trying to keep this simple and mainly bring up some names from the past that no longer post.

I miss ARIZONA GUIDE the most. I think he had the best and most knowledge out of all the old time Coues Whitetail forum members. I am Sure he would only fight with the other old forum member that went by CHD. Amanda don't you remember ARIZONA GUIDE he had his handle changed to oh what was it again oh yea COUESAZ.

• Like 1

Well now I know what happended to Lark ... that is too bad to lose a good source of info and debate over such a small thing.

• Like 1

willhunt4coues doesn't post here much anymore

James