azarchery602

LOST/STOLEN Quest Primal Hunting Bow

Hey everyone I need your help. I am posting on all forums about this PLEASE keep your eyes and ears open for anyone who may have recently come up/found/stole a Quest Primal Hunting Bow today at Ben Avery Archery Range in Phoenix, Arizona. It was lost/stolen between 10am and 1230pm today at the range. A person I would like to talk to that was there was driving a silver Dodge Ram 4x4 with a rear window decal for Hunt Africa with an AZ phone number. They were the only ones at the range today beside me while I was there and would like to know if they seen anything or may have taken it thinking the owner left it, hopefully with the intention of finding the rightful owner. This is very important to me as it was gift from my father and I have an upcoming Bull Elk hunt this September :wacko: . PLEASE PLEASE if you here anything coming out of AZ let me know. Thanks.

Don t you have to sign in at Ben Avery? I've only been there once, but I thought we signed in for use of the archery range.

I'm sorry. I really despise thieves. I hope you find your bow.

Thanks me too. I have a large family and my budget doesnt really allow for me to purchase another one, I really hope the person that took this grows a conscience and turns it in.

Don t you have to sign in at Ben Avery? I've only been there once, but I thought we signed in for use of the archery range.

They do have a sign in sheet, but they only sign in with their name and no one checks id's. They wont give me the name list but the range master said if he sees their trucks again he would question them about it. I just hope someone comes forward. Thanks for your help.:)

Most likley it was a SunDevil fan...

ASU,NAU,UoA I dont care who they are a fan of I just want my gear back. Gonna be kinda hard to fill my bull tag this year in 7w without my stick and string.

. They were the only ones at the range today beside me while I was there and would like to know if they seen anything or may have taken it thinking the owner left it, hopefully with the intention of finding the rightful owner.

Where might the owner have left his bow unattended?

I left it on the main range on the equipment table while me and a friend of mine talked and walked around. There was only a couple of people at the range at the time and I made the big mistake of thinking that everything would be fine since I had done that a thousands times with no problems, heck I have even lost an arrow at the broadhead range and came back the next day and someone turned it in, in mint condition, they could have come up on a $30 arrow including broadhead but they didnt, they had integrity and honesty. When we got back I checked my truck saw my arrows in the truck and figured I had everything once I got to the exit I looked back and realized that my bow was missing, went back and it along with the people that where there were gone.

The police should be able to attain the list. Probably should file a report. Hope your able to get it back

My exact thoughts!

TJ

I have a Primal you can use if you can't find yours man. If it is the same draw and all you can take it and kill a bull with it. Just let me know. I hope the person who took it realizes it isn't theirs and brings it back to the range.

I have a Primal you can use if you can't find yours man. If it is the same draw and all you can take it and kill a bull with it. Just let me know. I hope the person who took it realizes it isn't theirs and brings it back to the range.

Thanks TLH I really appreciate that. But I got some GREAT NEWS TODAY! I got a call from the range master and they got a phone call this morning from a person who picked up my bow yesterday. They gave me his number and I contacted him this morning. He said he picked it up because he thought we were gone and didnt want anyone to steal it, with the intention of tracking me down. What a great guy his name is Mark and I cant believe how lucky I am that such an honest hunter got their hands on it before someone else. I really appreciate all the support from all who posted or took the time to read this. And TLH a special thank you to you for being so generous. Hopefully we will cross paths one day and I can thank you in person. Happy hunting and thanks again.

Alex