Sign in to follow this  
trophyhnter

My CC Just Posted Charges

I know there already is a thread on this subject but I wanted to give people hope and though it might get lost in the other long thread!

Anyway, I have been checking my CC everyday since people were posting their charges! I've checked everyday first thing in the morning, at 1 ish, and after 6 pm with on charges pending! I gave up hope Thursday night after checking at 8 ish pm. Well I just checked again because I am a gluten for punishment and BOO YA!!!!!! $69.50 charge from AZ G&F! The weird thing is that charge was dated 7/18 so I'm not sure why it was not showing up until today. The CC is through CITI so if you have the same bank, you may still have a chance! Keep the faith.

Same here . I'd pretty much given up hope of anyone in my family drawing a tag this year. Checked the cc before I went to bed at 1:00 and nothing , got up at 5:30 and there was 2-hits.

I know there already is a thread on this subject but I wanted to give people hope and though it might get lost in the other long thread!

Anyway, I have been checking my CC everyday since people were posting their charges! I've checked everyday first thing in the morning, at 1 ish, and after 6 pm with on charges pending! I gave up hope Thursday night after checking at 8 ish pm. Well I just checked again because I am a gluten for punishment and BOO YA!!!!!! $69.50 charge from AZ G&F! The weird thing is that charge was dated 7/18 so I'm not sure why it was not showing up until today. The CC is through CITI so if you have the same bank, you may still have a chance! Keep the faith.

Were you watching the available funds balance the whole time (even on the 17th?). If it's dated the 18th, then in all likelihood the funds actually left the acount on that date, but weren't reflected in a listed charge. Did you select the option that specifically identifies "pending only" charges?

Were you watching the available funds balance the whole time (even on the 17th?). If it's dated the 18th, then in all likelihood the funds actually left the acount on that date, but weren't reflected in a listed charge. Did you select the option that specifically identifies "pending only" charges?

I looked at the available funds and all charges. No pending charges. Not sure why not but I did not call costumer service as it was late night when I checked.

My CC got hit yesterday, that is neat.

Very neat man. What did you put in for?

Congrats. I like hunting 6A also, I've hunted 6A south bull elk archery twice and what a blast it was. I saw mule deer, coues whitetail, elk, antelope, rattlesnake, kingsnake, gropher snake, and shared my camp with tarantula!

Very neat man. What did you put in for?

Since we got drawn for 6A elk, I wanted to put in for 6A mule deer rifle as well and get a scouting trip out of it for my elk hunt and mabye even get to make the pop gun, go Boom. Stars kinda fell in place after that.

I had a Very late hit. Cleared Yesterday mid afternoon. I had figured I had not been drawn but low and behold. $34.75 AZ Game and Fish shows up. Hey i'm happy!

Just checked for fun. Got a hit today 7/24. Thought it was all over. I'm sure it is for my wife or son but still a tag.

Congrats to for the late charges!

Just checked the G&F webpage and the option to see "Drawings and Bonus Pionts" has been removed. They must be loading the results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be at least another week or 2 if they just hit cards today.

Well, I dont want to get ahead of myself but my card posted last Wed. and some how I missed it. I put in for one hunt......33 late WT. Now I am freaking out that I completed my app wrong!!