Sign in to follow this  
AxisWorks LLC

POST PICS OF YOUR RELOADING SETUPS

do you guys worry about postings like this with so many bad guys out there? i was going to take some photos but i feel nervous about posting my personal items like that? guess i am paranoid like that, i have been robbed before and it sucks, guess thats why i have dogs , recording cameras, monitored alarm, and one of those dummies thats stands in the window stareing out. lol

It's not that much, just a box or lb every time I go in if it is in stock and is part of a load I have. Been doing it that way for several years now. Adds up after a while though. I am starting to get low on bullets now that I have my Dillon. That thing cranks them out crazy fast.

Reloading room / gun room / man cave. Its not a specific set-up like speedy , but it works for me.post-8438-0-33888700-1425773637_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

do you guys worry about postings like this with so many bad guys out there? i was going to take some photos but i feel nervous about posting my personal items like that? guess i am paranoid like that, i have been robbed before and it sucks, guess thats why i have dogs , recording cameras, monitored alarm, and one of those dummies thats stands in the window stareing out. lol

I've considered this, but I think this is a pretty good group on this site. Also, just by coming in here and posting questions, comments, etc., you are pretty much letting the world know you have expensive firearms and outdoor gear in your home. Not sure that a few pictures of a room make much difference. But I think the biggest factor is that no one is posting any personal information like a full name or address. Anyone who is a good enough hacker to somehow get that kind of information from this website probably has potential for much more lucrative targets. Just my opinion.

I have no idea why this is sideways. I tried uploading it 3x. The photo is not sidways on my computer.... Sorry

post-2907-0-05251900-1428628876_thumb.jpg