:D

well I checked the CC statement and have a hit!!!

L2G*AZ GAME FISH DEPT 888-773-8450 TN $19.50

Does anyone know what the "L2G" means?

good luck, I hope i see more

Whats the telephone # for? not a Game and fish number.

Whats the telephone # for? not a Game and fish number.

That is the number to the company in TN that does the draw!!!

I just checked the AzG&F website and click on the "review your application" it says that I applied for deer,antelope,elk and javalina and I got no problem with that,the problem is that I also applied for Big Horn Sheep and there is no information about that............what is going on? what happened with my Big Horn Sheep application? Any ideas any body?

Ernesto C

Ernesto,

Go back to the page that shows your draw information and scroll down to where it says "other confirmation". I had the same thing but when you click on the blue number it will take you to your sheep app info.

Good luck.

Hope it holds up but it does say posted to account,did my print out for verification,got hit on amx for elk,deer,and javalina......just dont know where yet...is very exciting ,cant sit down....good luck all :D

Guest Ernesto C

I just checked the AzG&F website and click on the "review your application" it says that I applied for deer,antelope,elk and javalina and I got no problem with that,the problem is that I also applied for Big Horn Sheep and there is no information about that............what is going on? what happened with my Big Horn Sheep application? Any ideas any body?

Ernesto C

Ernesto,

Go back to the page that shows your draw information and scroll down to where it says "other confirmation". I had the same thing but when you click on the blue number it will take you to your sheep app info.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot,I did found it.Good luck to you too. Jim,Cochran you guys are right;the computer was not taking the confirmation # but finally I was able to see my Big Horn applycation.

COOSEFAN have your friends had anymore luck finding out additional draw results??

I had only checked my family and a couple of my close friends that had 78.00 hits, and with that we ended up with two archery 9 bull tags and one archery 10 bull tag, my dad got the 12AW late hunt and I got my first choice 35B early wt hunt (obvious draw on 1st choice). I felt bad that I was the only one finidng out so I stopped calling my buddy to have him check anyone elses results. Now everyone is pissed at me for not checking for them. I now have just been praying the results will show up for everyone soon. It has been very common to have your cc hit disappear and then have it reappear later as an actual charge, that first hit was just to verify the card was good, I believe. And, just another rumor, but, from an actual employee at G+F, she said we should be able to access results this afternoon. This is what she said, but take it for what it's worth..........it's a rumor and I don't trust anything I hear anymore with anything related to this dang draw! Best of luck to you all, can't wait to hear what you all got! JIM>

Id really like to know the draw results. I mailed a check in this year as I did not have time ot get on the computer. GRRRRRRR I would probably know by now otherwise. I want results.

I have seen a few people on here talk about getting the ressults somewhere on the AZGFD webstie but it is tricky. Heck if you can do it plug all our info in there.

WE WANT RESULTS

Yep, probably just another day. You know, I was all pumped to see the results but I'm to the point now that as long as we see em next week sometime I'm fine with it. Just alot of wasted energy and time worrying about something I have no control over. Shoot, I've got 2 deer tags for southwestern Wyoming in my hand.... I'm hunting this year baby!!!!

Donnie

i am still hoping for tomorrow sometime....little better news for me today another pending charge....

Keeping the faith!

Could we all agree to not posting info from "inside sources" about when the results will be up. We have all wasted time hoping because somebody "talked to a guy" somewhere. I may be the only one getting all excited and then...... NOTHING! If it is just me, I will shut up.

JM

LOL.... I know what you mean but thats part of the fun. I just can't wait to see the thread titled "THE RESULTS ARE UP"!!!

Donnie

Well my family and I got goose eggs, so it appears on my card. My partner's card which is where my archery bull and Kaibab tag would show up appear to have hit for the Mule Tags. A seven year dry spell of no deers tag is over and I can hardly believe it. I want to see it for myself. Good luck all!!!!!

All our coues cams are coming down soon, can't wait to see some nice whitties on everyone's cameras!!!!!!!