Great attitude C-1 nothing just like being in the outdoors or golf course with family and good friends. Hey there is always archery deer! Just got back from shooting my bow what a great stress relief and the best thing about it i already have a tag!

Man this is crazy. you would think the game and fish could give us a update. something better than a humming bird news or skeet shoot. Go online and admit the screwup and let us know . Another friday night of drinking brews and waiting :angry: <_< :) :D :P :P :P :o

Man this is crazy. you would think the game and fish could give us a update. something better than a humming bird news or skeet shoot. Go online and admit the screwup and let us know . Another friday night of drinking brews and waiting :angry: <_< :) :D :P :P :P :o

azyoung,

You got it right friend. The G & F doesn't seem a whole lot different than where I work. Drinking beer on another Friday night don't sound bad. Oh yeah, I can't do that either. Have one for me. Good luck whenever the draw posts.

Lee

Lots and lots of cold beer seems to help for me :angry: Kinda dont give a dang about the draw right now <_<

I keep waiting in hopes something might happen(another round of bud)hard to keep chin up ,but am hoping its true that only 1/3 of the ccs have been hit so far.lets see,12 bonus points for antelope and sheep,10 for buffalo,7 for elk,4 for deer.....sure hope there is a tag with mine name on it out there <_< ,good luck to all and lets just get this over with...

Hey Bro, Glad to see you on here <_< still waitin for the results...should be any day now

good to see you too,just all brothers and sisters waiting right now,best of luck to you,think I would have learned to be patient after all these yrs <_<

Your right we are all brothers and sisters on here, but I just noticed my real brother is on here now :o (charliebee123) :angry:

I wont keep posting just wondering if anyone has any real solid info as to when we might get the reslts,I know alot of ideas about ccs being hit and what not,just wondering if anyone has had any contact with anyone in the know......thanks

I wont keep posting just wondering if anyone has any real solid info as to when we might get the reslts,I know alot of ideas about ccs being hit and what not,just wondering if anyone has had any contact with anyone in the know......thanks

Dont know about any solid info...I think they will be out sometime this weekend, I hope :angry: And deserthunter23 post away we all enjoy everyones opinions and such on here <_<

Just imagine all the other people in the state that are going through the same things we are but not reading it or posting it anywhere. Its like we are own support group here! keep the beer cold and the lines open, we all know the results are coming soon! Never lose hope!!!!!

good to see you too,just all brothers and sisters waiting right now,best of luck to you,think I would have learned to be patient after all these yrs <_<

Your right we are all brothers and sisters on here, but I just noticed my real brother is on here now :angry: (charliebee123) ;)HEY MAN WHATS GOING WITH AZGFISHIE

Your right we are all brothers and sisters on here, but I just noticed my real brother is on here now :angry: (charliebee123) ;)HEY MAN WHATS GOING WITH AZGFISHIE

You got drawn for what!!!! Just kiddin It's the hicks back in Tenn.

I should know better but cant help it,just tried AZGF again on the phone,got thru way too easy,still nothing new,what away to spend a friday nite :D.....good friends and a beer,good luck to all