Who knows what they are doing right now, but I will be ticked off if they go through the night without posting the results, credit card hits and no results, Good Luck COOSEFAN, and all.

i think everbuddy is on the emotion rollycoaster right now. over the top, barf on the way down, over the top, barf on the way down. it's a rough ride for the guys in the back carts gettin' hit with all the barf. hang in there fellers, it'll all come out in the wash. Lark.

i think everbuddy is on the emotion rollycoaster right now. over the top, barf on the way down, over the top, barf on the way down. it's a rough ride for the guys in the back carts gettin' hit with all the barf. hang in there fellers, it'll all come out in the wash. Lark.

well this is the latest strait from the from the mouth of the game and fish operator...." we dont know when the draw results will be posted. the company that is doing the draw is now charging all of the succesful applicants. they will be doing that the rest of the week, and we are guessing that the results will be online and on the phone sometime mid-week, next week........this BLOWS!!!!!!

See....I talked with Game & Fish today and the lady told me "MOST LIKELY THIS WEEKEND SOMETIME"

I THINK THEY HAVE NO/ZERO/NADA IDEA WHEN IT WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well........I just called my bank to see if there are any pending transactions.........and...........YAHOOOOO! There is a 19.50 hit!!!! 35B WT :ph34r: :D :blink: I'm surprised I'm that excited about it, I guess it's mainly because all day I've been pissed at myself.......oh well, lesson learned! My buddies and I, planned this out, to guarantee WT tags for the three of us, we put a great odds hunt 1st choice and were gonna pack in for the whole hunt somewhere in the nastiest place we can find and hopefully find some bachelor groups of bucks on this early hunt! I'm going huntin'.......I'm going huntin'....I'm goin....I'll stop now. COME ON ELK TAG!!!!!!! JIM>

they will be doing that the rest of the week, and we are guessing that the results will be online and on the phone sometime mid-week, next week....

I've been dying to tell my son all day, and haven't yet, hoping for more of a firm confirmation, but heck, I can't hold it that long! I'm going to have to tell him tonight that he's going elk hunting, so that temp authrization better pull through as a real elk tag soon!

If nothing else, it's been one heck of an exciting day! Applying as a non-res the past two years, I feel blessed to have gotten any tag, let alone an elk tag for the kid. I told him a couple months ago that there was basically zero chance of us getting drawn for anything this year. He should be pleasantly suprised.

must be nice to know! there is nothing on my moms card still!!!! im gonna have to take someones tag if i dont get drawn!!! my first choice is lark, the Jim for doing all the braggin!!

HAS ANYONE CALLED THE COMPANY IN TN THAT IS DOING THE DRAW?

:blink: I have spoke with the folks in Tenn and the AGF this afternoon. Instead of taking my money they are crediting my account! My stepson license and bonus pts (HAHA :ph34r: We have the license and game and fish has issued the bonus pts)

;) According to AGF they are waiting on the vendor in Tenn to give them the results to post. The drawing was held Tuesday and the company handling the money end of the program is in the process of charging all of you lucky people that have drawn a tag.

:o According to the folks in Tenn who are charging us; they have started the process of getting approvals on our credit/debit cards. Some of us have been hit but they have just started today.

Good Luck but be happy you may have been drawn!!! :D

Travis

My daughter and Dad were drawn for elk and deer--i had a charge for deer and turkey--so far--someone else out of the other three got a turkey tag too.

Called them around noon. Not very informative. The guy said they were processing and that the charges we are getting are for successful apps. No estimate for when the info will be released. Sorry. Maybe I didn't ask nicely enough.

Josh

I got a $19.50 charge!!... :ph34r: either a november hunt for me or a december hunt for the wife!!

:blink: I have spoke with the folks in Tenn and the AGF this afternoon. Instead of taking my money they are crediting my account! My stepson license and bonus pts (HAHA :ph34r: We have the license and game and fish has issued the bonus pts)

;) According to AGF they are waiting on the vendor in Tenn to give them the results to post. The drawing was held Tuesday and the company handling the money end of the program is in the process of charging all of you lucky people that have drawn a tag.

:o According to the folks in Tenn who are charging us; they have started the process of getting approvals on our credit/debit cards. Some of us have been hit but they have just started today.

Good Luck but be happy you may have been drawn!!! :D

Travis

If you need a job the republic could sure use an investigative reporter

must be nice to know! there is nothing on my moms card still!!!! im gonna have to take someones tag if i dont get drawn!!! my first choice is lark, the Jim for doing all the braggin!!

:ph34r: :D :blink: