I believe it. A few years ago when the spring draw results came out I called the 942-3000 # and my results were availabe. I was only able to do it once because the system kept going back to saying the results were being loaded into the system and were not available. It was not until the next day the system was opened up.

I keep trying the website and clicking different options but nothing. I have no clue why it worked for my buddy, he's not a hacker or anything, just started goin through different areas of the website out of curiosity and happened onto the results, which MAY NOT be completly loaded, I don't know but the results he gave me for the people I had him check, matched up with the CCard hits, nothing more or less, except for my buddy with the 8 bull tag who has NO CCard hits? The NM draw was similar, going through the Spring Draw results page!? Again, who knows. The results WILL BE OUT, WHEN THEY COME OUT! Thats the only hardcore FACT! :P JIM>

has anybody noticed ho many of us are clicking back and forth from this site to the AZ G&F site just hoping for results it is driving us crazy Kind of made me sit back and laugh a little

I thought that was you...quit teasing us Jim! You've got me hitting the refresh button faster than my computer can handle it! :P

Joe

I keep trying the website and clicking different options but nothing. I have no clue why it worked for my buddy, he's not a hacker or anything, just started goin through different areas of the website out of curiosity and happened onto the results, which MAY NOT be completly loaded, I don't know but the results he gave me for the people I had him check, matched up with the CCard hits, nothing more or less, except for my buddy with the 8 bull tag who has NO CCard hits? The NM draw was similar, going through the Spring Draw results page!? Again, who knows. The results WILL BE OUT, WHEN THEY COME OUT! Thats the only hardcore FACT! :P JIM>

Yeah..I'm giving up........getting dizzy........Just wanted to be able to see it for myself. I hope I didn't cause more stress for you all...... just wanted to let you know what I know and was hoping it would work for you guys. :P JIM>

For some reason I cant stop looking I just CAN'T. I have there web pages open all at once bank, G&F and this one. I know it wont be till after 5 if it is today but every 2 min I have to check just in case that little computer geek in TENN decides to hit the send button. JUST FRIKIN DO ITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRA.....what is up Joe? Glad to see you on here! It's complete madness right now, usually not like this here, unless someone with the initials "CHD" stirs things up! No offense CHD (if you are still alive). Hey Joe, Matt drew archery 9 bull! I think he's still crying tears of joy! JIM>

Okay,

For REALS!, This is no joke, I'm not smokin' anything nor drinking any kool-aid. I just burned the last two fun cards that I have with my high-level contacts over at the Game and Fish Department. However, in the interest of public safety and the sanity of all you guys who are going skitzo, it was well worth it. I was just talking to a $9.00/hour clerk over at the Az Game and Fish Department (I didn't yell at her or call her a @#$#$) She said that she spoke to her boss', boss', boss', boss', boss' boss, who was the second cousin, (also the husband) of the head adminstrator (some ugly girl) at the Tennessee company running the credit card show. I learned that after they run all of the credit card charges, they need to mail letters to all of the folks who drew to get a signature verifying that they authorize the charge. This is cause they had a hacker invade the draw about 15 minutes ago - and they are worried about identity theft - (especially if you are a veteran). After they receive back the letters, they'll need to post 'em and compare signatures to ensure they're from the correct folks. Then, they'll need to have a lunch break, then wash their hands and actually count their money. After that they will actually do a calculation and determine how much is 99% of the total take. That is what they will place into the secret Game and Fish Department account, so the gamies can buy all of their employees (including $9.00/hour secretaries) new 4X4 trucks. After that, they will post the information on the website. They anticipate that the system will last for about 10 minutes, till it crashes of course, then they will have to hire a computer consultant to fix the system, (that should be a week or two). After that, they will hand deliver all tags to all the lucky recipeints, ........ of course a signature will be required for delivery. Now, I feel much better about the progress of the situation, how 'bout you folks? Hope that takes the edge off. Peace.

c-1

Okay,

For REALS!, This is no joke, I'm not smokin' anything nor drinking any kool-aid. I just burned the last two fun cards that I have with my high-level contacts over at the Game and Fish Department. However, in the interest of public safety and the sanity of all you guys who are going skitzo, it was well worth it. I was just talking to a $9.00/hour clerk over at the Az Game and Fish Department (I didn't yell at her or call her a @#$#$) She said that she spoke to her boss', boss', boss', boss', boss' boss, who was the second cousin, (also the husband) of the head adminstrator (some ugly girl) at the Tennessee company running the credit card show. I learned that after they run all of the credit card charges, they need to mail letters to all of the folks who drew to get a signature verifying that they authorize the charge. This is cause they had a hacker invade the draw about 15 minutes ago - and they are worried about identity theft - (especially if you are a veteran). After they receive back the letters, they'll need to post 'em and compare signatures to ensure they're from the correct folks. Then, they'll need to have a lunch break, then wash their hands and actually count their money. After that they will actually do a calculation and determine how much is 99% of the total take. That is what they will place into the secret Game and Fish Department account, so the gamies can buy all of their employees (including $9.00/hour secretaries) new 4X4 trucks. After that, they will post the information on the website. They anticipate that the system will last for about 10 minutes, till it crashes of course, then they will have to hire a computer consultant to fix the system, (that should be a week or two). After that, they will hand deliver all tags to all the lucky recipeints, ........ of course a signature will be required for delivery. Now, I feel much better about the progress of the situation, how 'bout you folks? Hope that takes the edge off. Peace.

c-1

I know thats a lie, they won't wash their hands to count money, heck they won't wash them before they eat.

"This is cause they had a hacker invade the draw about 15 minutes ago - and they are worried about identity theft "

Ouch...........was that kinda directed towards me and my friend? If so, he is not a hacker and actually alot of people on this site know who he is, he just clicked on the right spot at the right time and got through to the results. I have no clue if these results are complete, but they do coincide with the CCard hits we recieved! He told me exactly what he did to get there, I've tried and doesn't work for me, so i really hope the results come out soon so you all can check and the nice ladies in the office can get a break! JIM>

I just went to the home page and in the place where the picture is now a red x appeared and the words of fall draw information was there, then the page loaded and the picture appeared with the road less info.... maybe something is happening?