If you hold the cursor over the picture on the main page it does in fact mention fall draw results, nut it has been that way for at least a week.

Yep, phone line is busy as all heck! Reminds me of the old days when everyone and their dog tried to get through on the 1 line they had going in. lol

"This is cause they had a hacker invade the draw about 15 minutes ago - and they are worried about identity theft "

Ouch...........was that kinda directed towards me and my friend? If so, he is not a hacker and actually alot of people on this site know who he is, he just clicked on the right spot at the right time and got through to the results. I have no clue if these results are complete, but they do coincide with the CCard hits we recieved! He told me exactly what he did to get there, I've tried and doesn't work for me, so i really hope the results come out soon so you all can check and the nice ladies in the office can get a break! JIM>

Jim, if it's any of our old friends, they definatley weren't hacking the site! Congrats to Matt! I'm sure Bret will do an awesome job on this bull so he won't have the headache he had last time. So far my cc's been hit for elk and deer...which either means archery bull for me or muzzeloader bull for Jenn. I actually hope it's Jenn this time, she'll have a blast! Keep me posted on your results.

Thats Awesome Joe! Bret will actually be mounting his own bull.......he drew Archery 10 bull! It's been a good year.....so far! We never draw elk tags, so this is really cool! Dad drew Late 12AW also, he's stoked! Best of luck to your family! JIM>

Guys and gals,

I just went to the azgfd.gov website and if you look with a magnifying glass right between the two barrel cacti on the roadless area picture , you can see an image of Mary, you know the one, Jesus' mom. Something is definitely happening!!!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed. Yippee!!!!

Maybe that call to the Governers' office did some good. Kudos to whoever made that happen!

c-1

Guys and gals,

I just went to the azgfd.gov website and if you look with a magnifying glass right between the two barrel cacti on the roadless area picture , you can see an image of Mary, you know the one, Jesus' mom. Something is definitely happening!!!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed. Yippee!!!!

Maybe that call to the Governers' office did some good. Kudos to whoever made that happen!

c-1

Dude, You need some serius help :P

Man, what a let down. Looks like next week fer sure. What did we do before the internet and phone system... I hate the wait but it will build character. :P

I tried using the online application, but it screwed it up and I had to apply on paper, so I can't even look for credit card hits. Knowing something is better than not knowing anything. Guess I'll have to wait until next week.

Craig.

Hey 25.06,

You know, you are right. Counselling won't do it, neither will a cold beer, the only thing would be of benefit to my problem is any rifle hunt-permit tag for coues deer. If I don't get a tag, guess i'll just play golf. Life is still good.

c-1