Guest Ernesto C

I just checked the AzG&F website and click on the "review your application" it says that I applied for deer,antelope,elk and javalina and I got no problem with that,the problem is that I also applied for Big Horn Sheep and there is no information about that............what is going on? what happened with my Big Horn Sheep application? Any ideas any body?

Ernesto C

Did anyone happen to notice the screen switch earlier today? There was a new picture instead of that roadless thing. It was picture of a bull elk with a link to an explanation of the prior problems they had with people not getting a confermation code and being over charged. I clicked in and there it was so I clicked on the link and it was a few pargraphs about putting people who had problems names in a pending file and going through them one at a time. Wemt back a few minutes later and it was back to the roadless thing. I guess in the end you either get drawn or you don't.

Donnie

I think somebody from this site should be the game and fish comissioner, the rest of us on the board!!!!

For the hunter, by the hunters!!!! :D

Lots and lots of cold beer seems to help for me :P Kinda dont give a dang about the draw right now :D

Beer ain't cuttin' boys.

I've moved on to the Sour Mash!

Cheers!

I just checked the AzG&F website and click on the "review your application" it says that I applied for deer,antelope,elk and javalina and I got no problem with that,the problem is that I also applied for Big Horn Sheep and there is no information about that............what is going on? what happened with my Big Horn Sheep application? Any ideas any body?

Ernesto C

Hey Ernesto, don't want to scare anybody, but you are not the only one that has happened to! There are more people out there that applied online and their apps are not there and their confirmation numbers won't work to bring them up! Some apps were lost and I don't think G+F want you to know that! See, now they ARE gonna take my little deer tag away.......oh well. I know of one guy who actually went "with confrimation numbers in hand" to G+F and had a meeting with someone. His apps disappeared and they said the draw had been completed and there was nothing they could do right now, but they will compensate him and all the other poor folks with the same problem accordingly! He even said they might do what they did when the USO thing happened.......have all the biologists figure out how many additional tags each unit could afford to give up! Then possibly have another draw for just those people who lost their apps. The one important thing to remember is to MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBERS, otherwise your S.O.L. Hopefully there's just a glitch on the web, in your case Ernesto, best of luck to you. JIM>

Well I got drawn for elk. Now I just have to wait to find out what unit. Man I am STOKED! This is better than winning Super bowl tickets, or even world series ticket. dang did I say that I was stoked! Good luck to all. :D

COOSEFAN have your friends had anymore luck finding out additional draw results??

Ernesto C

It would probably be good to take a reciept or printed copy of your application for big horn if you need to make an inquiry about it. Hope you printed it out when you did the transaction, otherwise, there's no telling what could happen. My brother drew a tag last year that he didn't put in for. It was something like a Unit 10 Archery cow tag. I believe he called them and they said he had to have proof of the application he sent in by form of a copy of it. Don't recall exactly, but I think that's what happened. He didn't really want the tag, but he was stuck with it. Hope it works out for you and can find what happened.

Ernesto C

It would probably be good to take a reciept or printed copy of your application for big horn if you need to make an inquiry about it. Hope you printed it out when you did the transaction, otherwise, there's no telling what could happen. My brother drew a tag last year that he didn't put in for. It was something like a Unit 10 Archery cow tag. I believe he called them and they said he had to have proof of the application he sent in by form of a copy of it. Don't recall exactly, but I think that's what happened. He didn't really want the tag, but he was stuck with it. Hope it works out for you and can find what happened.

All this crap is exactly why I apply for hunts in other states. Its alot more money but at least I've known for nearly a month that I have a buck and a doe tag for Wyoming, its deffinatly worth the extra money. Nowadays with chances of being drawn in AZ for anything, if you wanna hunt you gotta go somewhere else sometimes. I don't know whether or not I drew a tag here because I like hearing or seeing "drawn" but more often than not it says "not drawn". Anyway let the wait go on.

Donnie

Well regardless if the results come today tomorrow or sometime next week, as long as they are out by the 28th the G&F can say the results were out early and thats probably all they are shooting for. Now let me throw this out for y'all to chew on. Do you think that if Arizona started there draw process the same time as the other states did, would it reduce (thus increasing odds overall), increase (lessening odds) or stay the same in regards to the number of applicants? THe way i see it, all of those who dont draw in the afore mentioned states can always get one last chance in Arizona and i personally think it hurts everyones chances of being drawn because of that reason. Anyhow what do you all think?

They are changing the dates of the application periods next year, so we'll get to see first hand if your theory is correct.

Well I for one am not going to sit here all day today, I think i might drive down to 36C and check on a few waterholes and see if i cant glass up some deer! Might even take the bow with me and take out some frustration on the healthy population of HUGE jackrabbits down there.