Sign in to follow this  
Coues Kid

Opening day dove hunting.

Thanks Pro Kid. If anyone is interested, Paul's Ace Hardware Store on the corner of Gilbert & Baseline is holding a clinic for rattle snake bite. I will miss the opening dove season to stand in line with my Lexie. After that look out cause I'm going knock them dead. Well, I'll try and do them better than last year's shooting.

It's 10 min. to 4. I'm up and heading out in a few minutes. Guaranteed to be a mad house opening on a weekend. From what I can tell with the weather it's going to be a much better year than last. Good luck everyone and be safe.

Lost my lab for the first 45 minutes..... He doesn't like gunshots apparently. Managed to kill 7 before running out of shells

"Managed to kill 7 before running out of shells" ..............Dude you do the same on deer but deer ran out of points or tines :lol: haha LOL

Just kidding Casey ;) you need to hunt with me so I can give you some shooting lessons :)

Ernesto C

Buddies and I limited out by 10:00. I'd say it was a decent day for dove flight. I've seen better and much worse. All in all another good safe day in the desert with friends and dogs.

I was 3 away from limiting out I got kinda of trigger happy at times lol it happens I'm heading back out in the morning, today was a mad house in red rock.

Well today pretty much sucked 2 birds for me 4 for my buddy and 1 for his kid. Anybody know and good spots in Avra valley not asking you to give up your honey hole just looking for a good spot out there with birds I have never been out there and it's alot closer from where I live any info would help alot thanks.

Well today pretty much sucked 2 birds for me 4 for my buddy and 1 for his kid. Anybody know and good spots in Avra valley not asking you to give up your honey hole just looking for a good spot out there with birds I have never been out there and it's alot closer from where I live any info would help alot thanks.

Sent you a PM.