Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

SB1070

1070 for dummies

post-1816-0-24454000-1346907212.jpg

• Like 2

1070 for dummies

Not sure, but I am white and I have had to show identification every time I have been pulled over by a cop, pulled over by G$F, every time I have gone in to vote..........I don't undertand the problem. Maybe I should start throwing a fit every time somebody asks me for some ID.....puzzling..........

1070 for dummies

Not sure, but I am white and I have had to show identification every time I have been pulled over by a cop, pulled over by G$F, every time I have gone in to vote..........I don't undertand the problem. Maybe I should start throwing a fit every time somebody asks me for some ID.....puzzling..........

Exactly hopefully this stays in place so we can start cleaning up the West from all this filth that gets dragged from down south.

1070 for dummies

I always claim I was profiled when that happens...fat, white redneck driving a pickup. Usually gets BP to leave me alone. Not so great with G&F or police. :D

As someone who has looked a little too brown and a little too dirty returning from a coues deer hunt of all things, and was stopped and harassed by a highway patrol officer, I can tell you this BS, IS about profiling. That trooper should be glad he realized the error of his ways and let me go on my way because I would have introduced him to my .45 before I showed him any "residency papers." By the way, I think most of us would have a hard time producing residency papers or proof of citizenship when pulled over for speeding. (A driver's license does not qualify Non-Typical Solutions.) It amazes me how so many members on this site scream and yell about "Government" taking our rights away every dang day, but start spouting off how they like this infringement on our rights simply because they don't think it will apply to them because of their skin color, or because they were born here. Maybe you would feel differently if "Government" decided to crack down on Anglos on the basis that they may be illegals from Canada or Europe or wherever. I guess the Anglos in AZ can rest easy as long as we have the Mormon majority running our state government. With that, I am done with this topic and the forum.

Lee Molina

That trooper should be glad he realized the error of his ways and let me go on my way because I would have introduced him to my .45 before I showed him any "residency papers." ...... Mormon majority running our state government.

I am 50/50 hispanic white and see nothing wrong with elpepe's post, In fact I thought it was hiliarious. I really doubt you "introducing" a trooper to your .45 would have been the wisest choice and I am pretty sure you can agree with that. Further more "introducing" religous discrimintion into this thread was (my opinon) unnecessary and I am sorry you feel that way.

It is the type of intollerance you just demonstrated that leads to racial division. Not that you need to put up with every joke but you can't take things like that to heart.

I am part mexican, however 100% american. My morals and principals define who I am not my skin color but there is nothing wrong with taking things with a little humor.

BTW I love this forum and the fact that we can talk about what we want, when we want (within reason). If not this would be another democratic nation convention hahaha

As someone who has looked a little too brown and a little too dirty returning from a coues deer hunt of all things, and was stopped and harassed by a highway patrol officer, I can tell you this BS, IS about profiling. That trooper should be glad he realized the error of his ways and let me go on my way because I would have introduced him to my .45 before I showed him any "residency papers." By the way, I think most of us would have a hard time producing residency papers or proof of citizenship when pulled over for speeding. (A driver's license does not qualify Non-Typical Solutions.) It amazes me how so many members on this site scream and yell about "Government" taking our rights away every dang day, but start spouting off how they like this infringement on our rights simply because they don't think it will apply to them because of their skin color, or because they were born here. Maybe you would feel differently if "Government" decided to crack down on Anglos on the basis that they may be illegals from Canada or Europe or wherever. I guess the Anglos in AZ can rest easy as long as we have the Mormon majority running our state government. With that, I am done with this topic and the forum.

Lee Molina

Kinda interesting, I was offended by the crayon box because it seemed like somebody was making fun of the fact that our government is trying to do something about the illegal immigration issues in our state and country.

What do you recommend for the illegal immigration problem diehard? Just continue to turn our head and pretend it doesn't exist.

Either you have the documentation on hand that takes care of the issue if you get detained or pulled over or you don't.

Pain in the butt it probably is.

Are you saying that you don't want to restrict the flow of illegals into this country??

If we cared as much about our borders as we do the Afghanistan and Iraq borders we'd be much better off.

Last time I checked, Illegal is not a race or ethnic group. It's a crime.

if the police start stopping people because of their accent or appearance then that is a police problem and should be dealt with harshly. If they are investigating another crime and the suspect cannot produce any ID, then they should be turned over to the FEDS. No matter what color they are.

The FEDS, under this administration will just let them go anyway. No way they deport a potential DEM vote.

if producing legal documents to prove your legal residency offends you...tough, there are WAY bigger issues to deal with here than your wittle feelings, crybabies, grow up

• Like 1