naturegirl

consentration?

Good luck this weekend. Aim small, miss small. I will be up in Munds this weekend if you need any help. I love getting bloody and hauling elk out of the woods.

it opens Friday but we r leaving tomorrow. I've got lots of loose ends to wrap up but I keep heading to my hunting stuff instead....LOL. I remember the anticipation of Christmas as a small child and not being able to sleep because I was so excited. It's wonderful as an adult to be able to do something that makes me feel like that again!

to be continued....

• Like 1

I've packed twice, washed clothes, packed more, realized my Badlands pack weighed a TON so it got emptied and packed again! I've got a huge knot in my gut thinking of my final choices and what I should do Friday morning. Two more days at work!

Was in 6a the last 2 days WOW ! They are going nuts already. Wish i had a tag this year!

• Like 1

Well good luck all you lucky tag holders!! Remember to enjoy the hunt and not spend it all stressed out with all the details! Can't wait to hear the stories of your hunts! Don't forget we have an elk contest again this year, so don't forget to post your stories and photos and then submit the link to us for the contest.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/2012/09/2012-13-elk-contest/

I am so jealous!! I haven't been in the elk woods yet this season!

I'm the process of pre cooking meals. Half ready, half nervous, half everything. Bag half packed, still need to shop a little more tomorrow. 3 hours of work left then time to pack the truck.

• Like 1

Here, I've been watching this everyday at least a few times since I found out I drew!

http://www.sitkagear...id=qQhzDYpAzsA=

(I even hear elk bugling when the song playes on the radio! LOL)

ETA: I get to go home this morning, fall asleep, and then work a simple six hour day tonight until midnight! w00T!!

• Like 1