Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Cardboard Target

i became obsesessed with that dang bull in my avatar and for 2 weeks that turkey just danced all around me and never did let me put an arrow in him. ): i ended up shooting a spike on last day after letting few nice bulls walk cuz i just wanted that 1 stupid bull. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

oh crap i have a tag for tomorrow morning i guess i should get off the dang computer and pack!!!

I would obsess over that bull as well. Got any full size pics you could share? ;) I had pics and video of the buck in my avatar from october the year I killed him (killed him in December), and that prodcued a bit of an obsession. Lets just say there were some wives who were sick of hearing about "that dam deer" and wanted him dead as much as I did ;)

yeah not proud of it but i was delivered a text message on that elk hunt requesting a divorce.. the part im really not proud of is going and hunting and killing an elk the next day and justifying by saying i would need meat in the freezer. stupid! stupid! stupid!!!!! oh and you see even though i have an elk tag in hand i am still sitting here due to the the trauma of that 2009 elk hunt.. i have not killed since.. call it hunt PTSD

ok guy i read a thread on A.T. about foam packing blocks from tractor trailer places? tractor? heck i dont Know but search on A.T. guys get the stuff for free and it really works well.. might have to travel to farm country or trucker country you go decipher the thread

ok guy i read a thread on A.T. about foam packing blocks from tractor trailer places? tractor? heck i dont Know but search on A.T. guys get the stuff for free and it really works well.. might have to travel to farm country or trucker country you go decipher the thread

Hey....that is a good idea.....I will do some deciphering.........not familiar with A.T. but I bet I can find out about foam packing blocks from tractor trailer places.

thanks..............

A.T.= archery talk.. :D . it was a thread i was reading but didnt grt to into it cuz i have all the target i need. some guys got turned away some paid couple bucks but many got as much as they wanted for free and say they make gr8 targets..

Shrink wrap that trucking companies use to secure loads on pallets works great when stuffed into boxes for field points.We used to throw tons of it away at the post office after it had been used to secure the magazines on pallets.

Shrink wrap that trucking companies use to secure loads on pallets works great when stuffed into boxes for field points.We used to throw tons of it away at the post office after it had been used to secure the magazines on pallets.

That sounds like a great idea.....thanks.....

If you need a taget I have a used block you can have. Its weathered a bit but still stops arrows.

I am actually looking for a back drop for the.....wild arrow............Cole wants to shoot in the back yard and we looked into buying straw bales but dang, that is 4o-50 bucks just for the backstop.....

Thanks Bonecollector....where you located at?? Not really looking for handouts, we got him a nice 3-D whitetail deer for his birthday so it's not like he doesn't have something to shoot at.

But if I were to cross your neck of the woods I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to pick up another target to shoot at.......

Mesa/tempe/chandler lol 101 and guadalupe