Brent, good to hear from you. We are all doing well, of course we're getting geared up for the hunts. I'm going to run out vacation time before I run out of hunts this year.

Dennis, we did hit the Motherlode this year. My 16 year old son with 2 bull tags in his pocket, rut hunts no less, is struttin' around like he owns the world! He's a big kid so it will be more like hunting with an adult than a kid. Fortunately I went to school with his principal and should be able to swing some unexcused absences. He has hunts from Sept 22 - Oct 15 uninterupted! What a problem to have.

Northeastern muley tag in utah turkey in 6b and 36b in november----What a year!!!First time post,Mjm I think I have been speaking to tiana about unit 9 on muleymadness site.Good Luck and I will be sending you a few hot tanks I know of.See you in nov maybe.

I am sure I posted this in another thread or two, but I drew Dec 34A WT and my wife drew 12A east late hunt. Muskrat, cohofishing, TRiesgo, and anyone else who drew 34A Wt, make sure you have those CWT stickers displayed. We plan on scouting during the Oct/Nov hunts and hope to meet some of you guys in the process. Best of luck to all.

Lee

Your right Scott what a problem to have! :D

My middle son and I drew 27/28 December whitetail. He also drew the Burros youth rifle deer hunt. Although we didn't pull down any elk tags we are pretty stoked with the tags in hand.

RHarris

Archery cow in 6a sept. hunt

I drew my hunt again, 36A late Dec. My daughter drew the same tag. I hope we will be able to get her a buck this year like the one i shot last year.

Unit 33 Whitetail Nov 10-19 :blink:

Unit 33 Javelina Nov 10-19 B)

Usually I see pigs while I'm deer hunting and deer while I'm pig hunting so I'm guessing I probably won't see much of anything on this hunt! ;)

Actually, I am very excited! I hope to get a nice buck and a fat pig all in the same picture.

My dad drew a Unit 9 archery bull tag :D

i drew an 11m archery cow late and 6a rifle carp. dad drew same 11m hunt but got a bull tag, so we can go after those kachina bulls that keep showing up. :huh: