First time posting, but love the site!

I drew a 4A/B turkey tag (1st one) and my boys had drawn the 6A youth cow hunt! It looks like it's up to the boys to fill the freezer this year. I'm really looking forward to relaxe and let them do the hunting. I get so riled up making sure I fill the tag first when I'm hunting with them. I know it sounds selfish, but I want to make sure that they learn from their old man.

Good luck to all! I'm really looking forward to this hunt. One of the major benefits is that I get to hunt deer with my OTC tag while scouting for the boys!

I Also got a unit 8 rifle bull tag & lucky enough to get a 4b archery lope tag.

My son drew a 36a junior either species tag so we are excited about that. I drew nothing and neither did my wife so we are on a 4 year drought but at least my son Travis has a tag............good luck to all those that drew. Any help for 36A junior tag would be appreciated............havent hunted the unit before...........Allen..................

My kids drew that tag this year, we will be primarily focusing on mule deer , my son and cousin took two out of 36a last year, I can help with mulies. <_<

I drew the heavily coveted 30B Oct WT and my son for his first hunt drew the next highly coveted hunt, Nov 30B. It is still better to have a tag instead of no tag.

Redman

I would stay to the middle to the south end of the unit. The North country has been hit really bad with drought. Not a lot of deer in there. It's been steadily declining over the past few years.

Unit 29 November. Yee-Haw!

Any tips?

I drew 34A November Hunt.

NO ELK :lol:

NO ANTELOPE :angry:

My household did pretty well.

I drew NM unit 23 Muzzleloader October Coues tag.

Wife drew AZ unit 27/28 November Coues tag.

Oldest son drew AZ unit 27/28 November Coues tag.

Youngest son drew AZ unit 27 October any antlered Deer youth tag.

NM Unit 34 September rifle youth Bull Elk tag

AZ unit 1 archery Sept/Oct Bull Elk tag.

Scott,

How the heck are you. I have talked to you in a while. I did not draw any unit 27 tags

except for turkey. Unit 30 B whitetail , 5th choice. Glad you guys pulled some great tags.

Good luck.

Brent W. - Sahuarita

Holy cow Scott- you guys hit the mother load.

I didn't put in for anything except antelope in 2A.

My son drew a bull tag in Unit 10. We are pretty jazzed up about that.

I drew Nov. unit 33 coues :D I cant hardly wait :D I have never drawn a tag that had more than 4 days to hunt....Bigun here I come :P